MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 03-22-2008, 03:58 AM

Gemma's Office Discipline

Gemma had been working at my office for little over two weeks, she was really hot to look at at and wore clothes that showed off her nineteen year old figure.
Though she was not the brightest and had made many mistakes during her trial period. Eventually I had to call her into my office to decide her future after yet another major error.
I was really gutted that I was going to have to let her go, as I broke the news to her she all but broke down in tears and started to beg me to give her another chance. She then asked if we could come to some kind of arrangement over her puishment.
As I looked at her in her short skirt I imagined what was up it. Feeling in charge of the situation, I mention maybe a spot of corporal punishment!
She seemed suprised and asked what I meant? "well to be spanked on the bottom.
To my suprise she agreed, maybe not really understanding. My cock started to harden at the thought.
I told her to stand up and lean over my desk. I got up and stood to her side as she leaned over my desk. Her shapley bottom stickinging out, i told her to lift her skirt. As she pulled it up, it exposed her luscious and fleshy buttocks, barely covered by the skimpiest of knickers.
I gave a couple of light spanks on each buttock, to test the ice.
I had got this far, so I went for it, I grabbed her thong and yanked it down and let it drop to her ankles. I got Gemma to arch her back and part her legs alightly, until her shaved pussy was poking out between her thighs. I could also see her cute little arsehole all exposed.
I started to smack her bottom harder, as she writhed around I would rub her buttocks occasionally brushing my fingers against her pussy and anus.
After about five minutes of this I told her to pull her knickers up and go back to work.
I shut the door and masturbated thinking of her cute butt until I shot my load. Next time I thought I was going to fuck her maybe up her asshole.