MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-17-2008, 08:10 PM

Looking for a possible F roomie for All-State

I live in New York, and I'll be coming to San Antonio next month. I will be vending the CINEMA SWATS movie and television spanking compilation DVD's, that I've posted about elsewhere on the forum.My original roomie for the party had to bow out a few days ago, but generously will still pay for 1/2 the hotel room.

So, is there a lady out there who is thinking about coming to All-State who is looking for a roomie, too.? Obviously, I understand and respect that a lady, assuming she is not attached, would feel more comfortable with a female roomie. However, this potential lady would have no hotel expenses.

Some of you may know me from the All- States in Dallas, both last year and in 2005. For the record, I am a Top. There are absolutely no strings attached in this offer.I have known the moderator of this forum, Garyspnks, for a lomg time, and he can vouch for my character, as well as my friend from New York, Black Velvet 007. Any interested ladies can send me a PM on this forum, or my private email: moviesbill@aol.com. Thanks.