MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 05-17-2008, 07:23 PM

Ed pays Ann a visit.

...(One Day At a Time) It's Saturday morning. Julie is working at the restaurant, Barbara is at a friend's house and Ann is doing housework before her date with boyfriend David tonight!

....After Ann's bottom reddening experience to Julie and Barbara, the girls are behaving much, much better. And Julie even calls when she's going to be late!

....Cleaning the bathroom, Ann hears the doorbell. "Just a minute...Please!" she shouts while rinsing out the bath tub. opening the door, she looks up into the smiling face of her ex-husband Ed Cooper! "Oh! Hi Ed!....What brings you over here?" "Ah! Yes Ann.....You look as lovely as ever!" "Uh!...Uh!...Ed....Flattery will get you completely no where!" Ann grins as she closes the door behind him.

......."It's nice seeing you......But why are you here?" Looking around the apartment with a smile, the tall, slim ex replies; "Oh!....I came to see you" Going into the kitchen Ann opens the refrigerator and gets out 2 beers. Dressed in an old sweatshirt and snug blue jeans, she sets the beers down on the table. "Ah!.Ed.....What's up?" Ann quips; "And I don't mean what you're thinking either!....Most of the time you call first.....So Julie and Barbara will be home when you arrive!

......Watching Ann's shapely body as she sits down, Ed grins; "I came to see you!" Sipping on her beer, she jests; "Yeah! sure Ed.......There's only one thing you want from me!" Leaning back in his chair he laughs; "Yes Ann....You're good....But I came here about Julie!" "Ah!...Then she told you...About our little ordeal!" Ann sneers; "Well Ed...I'd do the same thing again!"

......"Then you don't think 17 is too old for spanking?" He asks. "Certainly not!" She quickly replies; "Not if they deserve it!" Looking admirely at Ann, Ed questions; "And just when....Is a girl...Or fore say woman is too old for a spanking!" Staring at Ed nervously, Ann fidgeting with her beer can bleats; "I-I Guess......They're never too old....I-If they deserve it!"

......Realizing what he was getting to, Ann states her case; "Now Ed.....The girls were getting out of hand!" "Did you try talking to them?" He interrupts; "Sometimes...That does work!" Getting flustered over her Ex's questioning, she snaps; "Of course....Until I was blue in the face!"

.....Not replying, Ed stares at Ann with a sly grin. "Ah! E-Ed...I've seen that look before!" She bleats; "A-And every time...I've been in trouble!" Ann I was just thinking!" He chuckles; "Maybe you need to be blue somewhere else......Like black and blue!"

......Slowly getting off her chair, Ann edges towrd the bathroom door,. Then dashing inside she quickly locks the door. Getting up from his chair, Ed calmly walks over and pushes the bell for the superintendent! "Hello Schneider it's Ed.....Ed Cooper!.....Ann Romano's Ex!.......Yeah! Hi......Can you come up here?......Yes Ann is locked in the bathroom.....Ok Schneider, thank you!"

......Coming upstairs, Schneider has a key in his hand. "Hi Ed...We'll have her out in no time!" He laughs; "Yeah! those damn locks do get jammed every once in awhile!" Turning the key in the lock Schneider opens the door. "There you go Ms. Romano....You can come out now!" Nervously staring at Ed, Ann whines; "Yeah!...Thanks Schneider...That's just what I wanted!"

......"Ah..Schneider...As long as you're here...You can be a witness!" Ed suggests. A witness to what!" Schneider quips; "Is somebody getting married?" Looking at Ann with a wide grin, Ed answers; "Not quite Schneider........But somebody is going ...To be spanked!"

......Beginning to blush, Schneider backs towards the door; "A-Ah! Folks.....This is where I came in!" "No...No! Dwayne please!" Ann begs; "Don't leave me alone.....With this animal!" Taking her by the wrist, Ed drags Ann into the kitchen. Sitting down on a chair, he pulls her across his lap. "Damn you.....Let me go!" Ann curses, while kicking her legs. "If this was good for our daughters....Then it'll be good enough for you too!" Ed grins while un-snapping Ann's jeans!

.......Staring in dis-belief, Schneider begins to enjoy the scene. As Ed, wrapping his left arm around Ann's upper torso, tugs down the tight jeans to her twisting knees! "Dammit!......Stop it Ed!" Ann snarls as she tries to reach back. Pinning down her arm, Ed hooks his finger inside the waistband of Her pretty, pink panties. "G-God!....Not in front of Schneider!" She cries while squirming harder! Ha! he witnessed Jullie's spanking...Didn't he?" Ed snaps back as he pulls the frilly undergarment down to the bunched up jeans! "Oh! God....Did Julie tell you?" "Yes Ann....She did!"

.....Postioning Ann's naked hips over his right leg, Ed raises his hand as Schneider leans forward for a better view! .....Crack!......"AAAAH!"
Smack!........."OOOOW!".........Whack!........"O-OUCH!"...Staring down at the red hand prints across Ms. Romano's bare bottom, Schneider takes a deep breath as she tries to slide off Ed's lap!

......"Oh! No!...You don't!" Ed grunts, as he maneuvers Ann's 110 lb. frame across his left leg. Then folding his right across her squirming knees. "D-Damn you Ed........I'll never f-forgive you for this!"

......Whack!....."UUUGH!"......Slap!......."GRRRR! "..........Smack!......"Now Ann!"..........Crack!....."Now you know?"........Splat!.........."How Julie felt!" Smack!.........."OOOOOW!".........Whack!........." (Sob!) G-GO TO HELL!" ....Slap!........"AAAAAH!" ..Now spanking harder, the loud sound rings through the apartment. As Schneider groans; "What will the neighbors think?" .....Whack!......"(Sob!) O-OH! ED...S-STOP PLEEEZ!" ...Slap!
"O-OUCH...PLEEEEZ!" As her her bottom is turned a bright red, Ann's head moves like a bucking bronco, as her body is locked tightly in Ed's strong grip!
Slap!.........Smack!...."(Sob!) Y-you're enjoying this (Sob!)" ....Crack!
"A-Aren't you?" Ann groans as she grits her teeth!......"OOOOOH!"

.....Winking his eye at Schneider, Ed releases the hold on Ann, as she slides off his lap onto the tile floor. Pressing her swollen cheeks into the cool tiles, Ann quickly covers her private part as both Ed and Schneider watch with wide grins!

....."God!...Y-You didn't have to do it so hard!" She sobs while pulling her clothes back up. "Ann Dear!" Ed quips; "Do you think 38...Is too old for a spanking?" Just blushing, she looks over at Schneider, who quickly states; "A-Ah!....I have a water valve to check......See ya!"

Then looking back at Ann, Ed grins; "Ann...Now I have something else hard for you!" Seemingly embarrassed but eager. she coos "Well...Ok Ed but make sure Schneider doesn't hear!"

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 10-04-2010 at 10:53 AM.