MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-07-2009, 01:16 AM

Spanking Position- Bed

So many spanking photos show the spanker sitting on a straight-back chair, and the spankee over the knee with their face near the floor. Maybe I am in the minority, but this seems so uncomfortable-- blood rushing to the head, etc. I prefer a scenario where my female spanker is sitting on the edge of her bed and I am across her lap with my body fully supported on the bed. Plus a bed just seems like a sexier location than a chair.

Thoughts?
Old 10-07-2009, 06:45 AM

I agree. As the one giving the spanking, I find it more comfortable as she lay across my knees with her face down in the bed. Our bed is high so it fits her pefectly while she wears her heels. I use a chair ottoman to support my feet.....delightful! Once she is over this recent flu she has a long session coming to her. I can't wait.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:26 AM

I also agree, having been on the receiving end all my life. The comfort of having both upper body and legs supported by a bed allows me to enjoy the spanking with no comfort distractions. I also like a well-padded sofa arm, with the seat cushions doubled for me to put my forearms on and keep my upper body more or less level.

I have gotten nauseous from having my head hang down. The worst was when he sat on a kitchen high stool so that neither my hands nor feet could reach the floor. This is a high degree of vulnerability, which I find very sexy, but the down side is the nausea. If you want to use a high stool make sure your stomach is empty!

I have also lain flat on a bed with pillows under me, which is fine except it lacks intimacy, and I have always found intimacy an integral part of a good erotic spanking. So does the sofa arm lack intimacy, for that matter, but at least there he usually has a hand on my back, and he can proceed after the spanking to....other erotic endeavors.

Last edited by Farmgirl; 10-07-2010 at 10:23 AM.