MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-27-2010, 06:58 AM

Hello I've just joined

Hello so I'm new to this site but I am not new to being a sub I am very excited that I found this site, I have always been into spanking but have never recieved a spanking that makes me feel like I have been truly punished and that I am sorry for my bratty behaviour. I have never been caned but I normally receive over the knee bare spankings and have also had the strap taken to my peachy bottom which left it a wonderful shade of crimson and it was very tender to sit but still I was not brought to tears. Anyway I seem to be rambling slot I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to everyone.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:31 AM

Location: the land of mountains and glens,misty moors and the beasty,whisky,and viscious haggis
enjoy

hello and welcome,may your bottom be red,and sadness a stranger to your door.............
Old 10-28-2010, 01:53 PM

hello

I'm not a new member but it has been some time since I last logged in. I seem to share some experiences with you - spanked as often as I can 'arrange' frequently bare bottom but only with the hand. I shudder at some of the tales of implements used. It is an interesting site, everyone to their own I suppose. Enjoy
Old 11-04-2010, 11:22 AM

Welcome aboard, Citydoll. There's a good number of good people here. Feel free to start chatting away and enjoying the spanking urges.