MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-06-2006, 10:24 PM

I'm not sure what part of "pack of hornets" folks are missing, but while I stand by my earlier comment that a good top can make any implement feel like nothing or bad as all get out, I think it's safe to say that BAD AS ALL GET OUT was the order of the day here. Now when does the order of the day become "second helpings"?
Old 11-06-2006, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
I'm not sure what part of "pack of hornets" folks are missing, but while I stand by my earlier comment that a good top can make any implement feel like nothing or bad as all get out, I think it's safe to say that BAD AS ALL GET OUT was the order of the day here. Now when does the order of the day become "second helpings"?
Now BV, shhhhhh ! I already learned my lesson.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-07-2006, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
I guess it was well deserved...
A brat, perhaps, but an honest one in any case.
Old 11-07-2006, 10:55 PM

Quote:
BV, your request has been received........."second helpings" will be served soon. Also, a comment about the skill level of a top: A GREAT top can make any implement "hurt like hell" or "hurt sooo good"
Old 11-07-2006, 11:02 PM

Second helpings ? But I didn't ask for seconds, the first helping was plenty thank you. What if the jjokari paddle suddenly went missing ?
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-07-2006, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Second helpings ? But I didn't ask for seconds, the first helping was plenty thank you. What if the jjokari paddle suddenly went missing ?
Oh no not ANOTHER paddle lost from being used on Amber. I'm still waiting for the auction for the broken bits of the last paddle. But I'm sure most of the spankers here will be quite happy to run to the store to stock up on them JUST IN CASE this one disappeared.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Oh no not ANOTHER paddle lost from being used on Amber. I'm still waiting for the auction for the broken bits of the last paddle. But I'm sure most of the spankers here will be quite happy to run to the store to stock up on them JUST IN CASE this one disappeared.
Guys, no need to worry. In the unlikely event that the Jokari paddle "suddenly goes missing", I have a spare...........you know they ussually sell those darn things in PAIRS on Ebay. And don't forget I could also very easily just make a replacement.