MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 06-01-2007, 08:07 AM

The Spanking Couple update 5/30/07

Something about Veronica in the bath tub or shower makes her seem a little more vulnerable. This always leads to some interesting situations. This weeks update is both sexy and sensual. Fresh from the shower Dr.D spanks her, "just because", "Well people if I saw Ms. Veronica fresh from the shower I'd want to spank her too!" Wink
This was followed by her orally pleasing Dr. D. It's a very erotic video that is sure to please.

Rollin's third chapter in his very well written series, Atonement" is up. Folks I can't tell you how good this is, you'll have to read it to beleave it!

I leave you with one of the nicest pictures of Veronica I've ever seen. Sweet and sexy it show her gorgeous smile that we don't get to see enough of!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shower1MsV.jpg
Views:	1400
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	17  
Old 06-02-2007, 07:49 AM

[QUOTE=PoppaMark;4283][B]Something about Veronica in the bath tub or shower makes her seem a little more vulnerable. This always leads to some interesting situations. This weeks update is both sexy and sensual. Fresh from the shower Dr.D spanks her, "just because", "Well people if I saw Ms. Veronica fresh from the shower I'd want to spank her too!" Wink

Well I can certainly understand and appreciate these comments Poppa Mark.......I fully agree with you on this one!
Does sound like an interesting discussion topic though......"spanked straight out of the shower / bath"?

Gary D.