MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 03-02-2007, 09:44 PM

Carrie's Judicial Caning - Part I-a of IV

This is one I wrote specifically posting on WorldSpankingForum just over a year ago, and also had published on bondage.com (I gave them the rights to it but I can re-post it so long as I give them credit).

I have to break up Part I into two parts to meet the 10,000 character limit, so it will be posted as Part I-a and Part I-b

Carrie's Judicial Caning

Part I-a

Carrie needed something more.

Happily married for a year, the pretty 28 year old redhead had just about all she could want – a comfortable home and a husband whose income would allow her to quit her sales job whenever the stork decided to drop in. But even more, Carrie’s husband Justin knew and understood her need for regular physical discipline to keep her in line.

Once a week or so, Carrie would receive a long, hard over-the-knee hand-spanking or paddling from Justin for one or more infractions – anything from a bad attitude to not cleaning the house to getting a parking ticket in town. Never anything serious, but Carrie was just enough of a brat to make sure she “earned” at least some punishment on a regular basis. In fact, even when Carrie was an angel, Justin would make up a reason to put Carrie over his knee. “So, did you do all your sit-ups today, young lady? No? Well, we’ll just see about that! Go get my hairbrush and report back here!”

Although the spankings were hard and sometimes brought tears, they always led to tender aftercare and lovemaking. Neither one complained. Carrie and Justin were both quite happy with the arrangement.

Still, Carrie wanted something that Justin was not quite prepared to give her – a severe judicial punishment like so many she had read about in Victorian novels. Over the years, Carrie had read about whippings, birchings, switchings, tawsings and canings administered to miscreant girls in medieval, colonial and Victorian times. Of all these punishments, Carrie found herself most intrigued by canings – “boudoir” canings, school canings, and judicial canings. Most of all judicial canings, often in reform school settings or in a harem or master-slavegirl setting. She had read of many such accounts over the years, and had always imagined herself as the recipient of the punishment, bared and exposed over a spanking horse or whipping bench, secured by heavy straps while the charges were read and the implements of punishment prepared.

In the accounts, the experience could never be described as being as erotic for the victim as for the reader, although there was one account where a stablegirl named Leslie was found to be dilatory in her chores, and two of the stableboys decreed a whipping for her with a rattan cane. She was to receive 15 strokes from each while kneeling at a wooden bench, wrists strapped to the front legs and knees strapped together in back. While the first 15 strokes were given, Leslie was able to rub her thighs together in such as manner as to stimulate herself during the whipping, and thus mitigate the ferocious sting. The second caner, less of a “libertine” than the first, allowed Leslie to reach her climax before beginning the second 15 strokes, then tied her knees apart so that she could receive her remaining punishment mercilessly and without such distraction. Leslie begged him to cane her in her present aroused state, but to no avail. Carrie found this particularly erotic, and imagined what it must be like to continue being punished after orgasm. She had heard that the sting is much more pronounced afterward.

Another favorite of Carrie’s was the story of the reform school caning of Elaine Cox by the school disciplinarian, Mr. Miles. This was conducted on “Justice’s Night,” in front of several witnesses, including many of the school boys who secretly took up positions in the outer windows so they could also enjoy the show. Elaine, in addition to the humiliation of being bared in front of the justices, was able to glimpse several of the boys “relieving” themselves at the site of her ordeal.

In fact, the story of Elaine Cox was the first real caning account that Carrie had ever read. Carrie was most impressed by the description of the preparations. The victim had been made to wait a week for the punishment. It was to be her first taste of “full prison discipline” and her first time being bared and punished in front of witnesses. The bratty Elaine, sentenced to caning for her attitude, was brought in and made to remove her skirt, then kneel at a spanking block. Mr. Miles secured her wrists using cuffs attached to one end of the block, then secured a heavy strap across the backs of her thighs to prevent kicking. Another strap was pulled tight across the small of her back, exaggerating the curve of her hips and buttocks. The headmaster tucked Elaine’s blouse into the waist strap, then lowed her knickers to her knees, making sure to allow his fingers to wander down her ass-crack, knowing it would elicit a torrent of verbal abuse from Elaine, which of course was punishable by extra strokes.

The long, thin bamboo cane was placed on a table in full view, so that Elaine could see it while the charges were read. She was then sentenced to three dozen strokes, with instructions to call for each one in advance. If she failed, the stroke would be given but not counted.

Of course, bratty Elaine, true to her reputation, refused to count at first, instead unleashing a string of obscenities at the justices, whom she called “dirty old men.” They just smiled as Mr. Miles ignored her and prepared to deliver the first stoke, which when delivered made her gasp at the unexpected, ferocious sting. Elaine remained obstinate, however, before she finally relented after 8 or 9 strokes and yelled out, “ONE!” Then the real caning began. Mr. Miles made sure that Elaine received plenty of penalty strokes, including the mandatory six penalty strokes imposed for each instance of losing control of bodily functions during the session. The euphemistically-labeled “loud protests” sometimes emitted from a victim’s behind were considered to be deliberate rudeness, meriting extra punishment.

Carrie found these accounts to be immensely erotic, often masturbating after re-reading them. She admitted to her best friend, Angie, that she had a “morbid curiosity” about such punishment and secretly longed to experience it. The problem would be to convince Justin to subject her to such an intense ordeal over her cries – something he was unlikely to do. Moreover, he didn’t even like to use a belt or strap, let alone a cane, which he did not own anyway.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:45 PM

Here is the rest of Part I:

Angie encouraged Carrie to persuade Justine to fulfill her fantasy. She helped Carrie find a vendor for a genuine British style school cane, which Carrie presented to Justin with a request that he find an excuse to use it. Justin reluctantly did so, giving her a dozen strokes when Carrie (deliberately) failed to vacuum the house one Saturday morning. Carrie was surprised at how much the rattan stung with even minimal force, and realized that a severe caning would be almost unbearable. Still, Justin was not able to bring himself to hit Carrie hard enough to give her the marks she wanted to carry with her for days afterward. Based on Carrie’s initial reaction, both knew that Carrie would have to be securely strapped to the bed, and Justin would have to ignore her inevitable screams and cries as he delivered such a punishment. As much as Carrie wanted this, even once, Justin could not bring himself to do it, especially given his lack of expertise at handing the whippy reed. He could never take a chance on hurting her.

Carrie understood and did not press it, but still her appetite was barely whetted and she craved a real judicial caning all the more. More accurately, Carrie both dreaded and intensely desired the experience, and fantasized about it regularly. She needed to experience the humiliation of being so intimately exposed while she was secured and whipped beyond her endurance. She knew that one day the opportunity would arise.

The opportunity did arise, about three months later. And when Justin brought it up, Carrie though her knees were going to buckle with the sudden rush of fear and anticipation.

Justin had Carrie view a web site named “The Headmaster.” Located in a major city about 50 miles away, The Headmaster maintained an office in a section of town that insured sufficient privacy for his practice. The office consisted of two large rooms, one of which resembled a study, and the other which contained several pieces of sturdy wooden furniture upholstered in leather and vinyl. From the pictures it was apparent that the furniture items weren’t for sitting, but for holding someone in place.

The Headmaster’s practice was described as “behavior modification, correction, discipline and punishment in a discreet setting, administered by a combination of corporal and psychological means.” A picture of a stern-looking late-40-ish gentleman sitting at a walnut desk dominated the first page. His stare seemed hypnotizing to Carrie, who temporarily forgot the implication of what Justin had now brought to her attention.

“Carrie, I came across this site a few days ago. I called Mr. Logan, the ‘Headmaster,’ and we spoke at length about what you wanted. He has agreed to see us for an initial consultation tomorrow at noon. He’s expensive, but I think he can provide what you want, or at least give you enough of a taste to let you know why you might not want it.” This jolted Carrie back to reality. Her heart sank, and she was filed with fear and - - tingling? Carrie realized that she was extremely nervous, but felt herself getting wet. As they read through the web pages together Carrie’s excitement became too obvious for Justin not to notice. He felt through her panties. “Getting ahead of yourself, are we?”

Carrie held Justin, and a tear rolled down her cheek. “I’m scared.” She paused, then looked at him. “Take me now. Make love me as hard as you can. It’s the only way I can get this out of my mind.” She didn’t have to ask twice. He took her into the bedroom.

The next day Justin made Carrie get up early as usual, cook breakfast, clean up and do her chores as normal. “We leave at 11:00 sharp,” he reminded her. I want you on time for your first appointment.” Nervous, she did as she was told.

The drive to town was largely silent. Carrie was apprehensive, not knowing what to expect. Frankly, neither did Justin. He held her hand to reassure her. He promised nothing would happen that she wasn’t psychologically prepared for, and that anything more severe than a spanking would be done by appointment on another day. He did make her scrub herself extra clean and put on new underwear, just in case. She noted to herself that preparing to see a disciplinarian was a lot like preparing for a car accident, but that was the closest she got to making light of what might come.

At exactly 11:55 am, Justin, Carrie at his side, knocked on the door of Mr. Logan’s study. The door opened. The Headmaster appeared. “Pleased to meet you. I’m Mr. Logan.” This time, Carrie’s knees really did buckle and Justin had to help her through the door. “This happens quite often,” Mr. Logan assured Justin. “Please assist your wife to the seat in front of my desk, while I pour you some tea.”