MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Old 03-01-2008, 08:19 AM
safehaven

Favourite Videos - Janus

Greetings one and all! As a new member to the site, I had hoped under this section to find an imaginative selection of favortite clips, rather than an advertisement and endless list of clips from the amateur spankings site. Now I'm not saying that this site is not a good one, but there is such an amazing source of amazing free clips available on the web that could be shared with others. However, this tirade of words is really to ask any members of this forum whether they have copies or know of where you can obtain copies of the clasic series of videos that were released by Janus in the 1980's, who still publish the magazine but do not provide these any more, and have not done so for a number of years, due to legal restrictions in the United Kingdom. Surely someone out there must have old reproduced copies or know where they can be dowloaded? Janus tell me that they have not realeased them under another title on the internet. Sadly, I am sure many of these classic videos have been lost for all time.
Old 03-02-2008, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by safehaven View Post
Greetings one and all! As a new member to the site, I had hoped under this section to find an imaginative selection of favortite clips, rather than an advertisement and endless list of clips from the amateur spankings site. Now I'm not saying that this site is not a good one, but there is such an amazing source of amazing free clips available on the web that could be shared with others. However, this tirade of words is really to ask any members of this forum whether they have copies or know of where you can obtain copies of the clasic series of videos that were released by Janus in the 1980's, who still publish the magazine but do not provide these any more, and have not done so for a number of years, due to legal restrictions in the United Kingdom. Surely someone out there must have old reproduced copies or know where they can be dowloaded? Janus tell me that they have not realeased them under another title on the internet. Sadly, I am sure many of these classic videos have been lost for all time.
Hey there SH,

Welcome to MSF. It's always good to have folks from "across the pond."

The reason you see so many references to AmateurSpankings here is that we are one and the same. We at AmateurSpankings decided to start up this forum about a year-and-a-half ago when the WorldSpankingForum went down. We're glad we did. We try not to pound people over the head with the fact that we also own spanking sites. But by the same token we do like to occasionally promote our products.

We've always been OK with having other spanking video producers promote their stuff here too. I encourage it. As long as it doesn't reek of a major "spam" attack, it's all good.

My guess on the whole absence-of-80s-Janus-vids thing is that the material never made it to DVD, unfortunately. That's why you don't see it floating about. Have you tried doing a search on Google UK?

Gary
Old 03-02-2008, 07:03 PM

Safehaven,
Check this sites Classic Collectors section to see if those vids are listed there for download - http://www.spankcdroms.com/Home.htm
They have some oldies from Blushes and Roue, so maybe there's some Janus ones there too.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:17 AM
safehaven

thanks

I'm grateful to you for pointing me to this site. I cannot believe I had not found it before. My search form some of the classic spanking videos of all time have come to an end. I hope further examples will be posted in due course.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:54 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
keep tryin
Old 03-21-2008, 11:18 PM

what's up with all tha "keep tryin" Uncle Phil?? lol
Old 03-23-2008, 07:16 AM

Hi safehaven

many of the old Janus titles were re-released in the late '80's early 90's by companies such as Cal Star, Redstripe, & Strictly English. another company called Kurt Stevens Productions also had some and these were all on VHS I believe. Some of the titles had been changed - some not - but you would recognize the ones you are seeking from the descriptions.

not sure whether or not there has been any DVD release of these old titles or where you might find them for down load on the net.

hope this is of some help

Gary D.