MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-19-2011, 05:52 PM

To all forum members

After being around for 5 years now, we are going to do some "housekeeping" here on My Spanking Forum.

As of Saturday November 26th, 2011...if you are a forum member and have not logged on during the past 2 years, your username and information will be deleted.

So if you want to remain a member and have NOT logged on since November of 2009 or earlier, you need to do so...or you will be deleted.

If you HAVE logged on any time over the past 2 years, you don't need to do anything. Everything will be fine for you.

With the update of our other site, www.amateurspankings.com recently, we thought it would be a good idea to clean this site up too.

Thanks in advance. Drop me a private message here on the forum if you have any questions.

Gary
Old 11-20-2011, 07:41 PM

Good thing I happened by yesterday. The ones who haven't logged in aren't likely to see this message though. LOL!!
Old 11-25-2011, 11:31 AM

'Tis a good idea, but something tells me anyone reading this will be the wrong people to get the warning
Old 11-25-2011, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by switt View Post
'Tis a good idea, but something tells me anyone reading this will be the wrong people to get the warning
Yeah. Agreed. But there are still a lot of lurkers checking out the forum who do not bother to log in. At least this way, they've had fair warning. It will help clean this thing up a bit.