MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 03-14-2008, 04:47 PM

My first spanking story Pt 2

I watched her playing with her belt and felt my cock get even harder. I couldn't wait to use the belt on her beautiful ass. She went into the bedroom and I followed. I came in and there she was bent over and playfully spanking herself with the belt. She turned to look at me.

"Since its your birthday, why don't you go on and get in your birthday suit as well. I can tell it would help you in a couple of regards." she said as she grinned.

I guess I wasn't hiding my hard on very well. So I stripped as well. she looked at me and started grinning.

"Wow I knew I excited you but damn." she said looking at my cock.

I walked over to her and took the belt from her. I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear.

"Don't worry you can play with that later. But right now I think that the belt should go first."

"I can hardly wait." She paused for a moment. "Right now I want to feel the belt across my bottom the same way I felt your hand."

I knew Hailey was a kinky woman but this was just unbeliveable. Definately wonderful. I getting more turned on by the minute.

"Bend over the bed Hailey. Both of us should enjoy this."

She bent over the bed and I had a full view of everything. The redness from my hand spanking had started to fade. I was more than ready to change that. I doubled over the belt and reached back to swing. The first smack landed across both cheeks and the sound echoed in the room.

"Oh god!! That stings but at the same time it feels amazing." she said standing up.

"Good. But you need to bend back over for the rest, unless you want to get more for getting out of position." I replied. Not sure why I said that but it sounded good.

"Tempting. I guess I will be getting extra then.If all of them are like that I'm not sure I can stay bent over." she said smiling. She ran a hand over her backside and over her pussy before she bent back down. She licked her fingers. "So exciting."

Back in position now, I began spanking her with the belt again. She jumped up a few more times before I was finished. After about twenty minutes of using the belt I spoke to her.

"Now normally I would say you have had enough but since you got out of position four times after the first, I think another ten minutes of spanking will do nicely."

"I'm not sure I can take it. But I will try." she said between breaths. She was either very close or had already had an orgasm.

I reached back and started in again. She stayed in place this time. After ten minutes I stopped.

"You can get up now. You did VERY well. Was it all you thought it would be?"

She stood up and looked at her now crimson bottom. She ran her hands over it. "Oh god it was more than I could have imagined. I loved it."

Gazing at my hard on she smiled and spoke again. "I see you enjoyed it as well. I think I can help you with that."

She walked over to me and knelt down in front of me. She grabbed my cock and looked up at me. "Since I have had my own orgasms, it should only be fair you should have one too."

With that she took me in her mouth. Within moments I shot my load down her throat and she swallowed it all.

"Thank you for the most wonderful bitrhday ever Hailey. I loved it and I love you." I said as she got up.

"I loved it as well. But it is your birthday so how about I give you a birthday spanking?"

I didn't know what to say but I loved the idea.