MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 12-15-2010, 08:37 PM

Blackmail class...Final?

We were standing in a cold cement bottomed storage room, one of my father's properties. It had been converted first into a bit of a hangout for me and my friends, but now as the opportunity had been presented. It had become a place for me and my slave Jenna Hill.

I had just finished taking my belt across her bottom, the angry red stripes still stood there bright against her heart shaped ass. It was wonderful to look at. But, what had caught my attention was the smell in the air. The wonderful odor of a womans musk. It was heavy, and made my erection stretch to its full 7 and a half inches.

"So my little slut enjoys being spanked by her master?" Jenna looked at me with a mixture of terror and embarassment in her eyes. She swallowed and just shook her head.

"Oh no, do not even lie to me, I can smell your juices you whore, you like to be punished by your master. Don't worry tonight, you will receive much of that and maybe, if you please me, pleasure will come your way as well."

I then grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her head around and brought it to my crotch. Her eyes widdened when she looked at my member. "Suck it bitch, I want the head to tickle the back of your throat."

With only a moments hesitation of looking at my cock, she opened her mouth and took my cock inside. The warm wet recesses felt so amazing, she was tenative though. Only letting about 3 inches into her mouth.

She clearly had given head before, working her tongue up and down my shaft while she bobbed. The problem was she did not follow my directions, so of course, I needed to correct this. "You dumb fucking slut, I told you to take my cock DEEP." and with that i grabbed her head and shoved it down onto my rod. Making her gag, I continued this for about ten seconds, barely easing the pressure I let her get up to catch a breath. Then I repeated the process, getting my cock absolutely covered in saliva.

I pulled her away and stood up, "It's time to make you ready for my cock." With that I pulled out a butt plug, a nice four inch model that would go in and stay. "Suck on this for your own sake." And with that I handed the toy to her. She took much motivation to covering the toy with saliva as she had my cock. I took the plug from her and reach around. She squealed like a stuck pig when i shoved that plug up her virgin asshole. With a pop it passed the large rib and was in place firmly.

"Bend over hands on the bed." She did so and I went behind her, I slid my cock in and began to fuck her furiously my cock ramming into her tight pussy. Obviously this was her second or third time having sex, because although she was not a virgin I could barely get my cock in and out of her.

She was screaming by this point, "Oh my GOD, please master, take the plug out, your cock is too big, too big, please master!!!" Her begging only made me thrust harder, and make a mental note to punish her afterwards.

I slapped her ass repeatedly while fucking her. Leaving large handprints at the top's of her cheeks. I began to feel the pressure building in my sack so I pulled out. "Get the fuck on your knees and open your mouth, If you spill a drop, you will be punished." With that she got on her knee's revulsion filling her features. The fact that uptight Jenna Hill was about to let me cum in her mouth made my orgasm all the better. My cock exploded into her mouth, sending shots of hot sticky cum to the back of her throat. She almost gagged trying to swallow it.

A small amount managed to find it's way to the floor, giving me yet another excuse to punish poor Jenna. "Unreal, I tell you a simple command, yet you cannot even manage to follow that." "Cum on the floor, and now your ass is mine." With that I took her over my knee, I spanked her hard and long with my hand, SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SMACK SMACK SMACK SPLAAAAAAAAAAAT, finishing with a shot that made my hand buzz. I shoved three fingers up her little twat, making her moan as a finger fucked her. The thing i loved the most was that her butt plug had not moved, and with my spanks I occasionally hit it, making it drive deeper into her anus.

Her moans of pleasure and pain were helping my cock recover in record time, but their was more punishment to be done. "Get off me and lay on the bed ass in the air." She got up and walked toward the bed, the sight of her hips swaying with the plug in her ass was enough to make any man jizz. She got into position and I walked over, removing the plug unceromoniously from her ass. She yelped in pain, with her mouth open I shoved the plug in. Her shock was so cute and she realized what had just entered her mouth. Almsot spitting it out but then thinking better she closed her lips around the toy.

"Good girl, you know what would have happend if you spit that plug out." With that I pulled a pillow from the top of the bed and lay it under her waistline, I pushed her ass down and had it laying on top of the pillow. This left her ass high and exposed while the rest of her was in a resting position, I removed a wooden dowl from the hardware bag, I turned around with it....

I'm going to stop there, If you want the story to finish please let me know and post a link of a girl that you think looks like Jenna Hill

Spanko17