MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-20-2006, 10:10 PM

UserCP

Was poking around and looking at all the tabs and stuff and was very curious as to what would be in "User Corporal Punishment"! (userCP)

LOL

What a shock that CP stands for OTHER things too!!! (control panel)
Old 10-20-2006, 10:12 PM

or...Canned Peaches.
Old 10-21-2006, 10:21 AM

Tom and I went to a Haunted House out of town last night. On our way there I saw a sign and said, look "Cracker Barrell" and then giggled. I added; "You know it's funny, when I see that sign, food isn't the first thing that pops in my head."
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 10-21-2006, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
Tom and I went to a Haunted House out of town last night. On our way there I saw a sign and said, look "Cracker Barrell" and then giggled. I added; "You know it's funny, when I see that sign, food isn't the first thing that pops in my head."
Cracker barrel has food??? *falls over in a faint*

OK...here Cracker Barrel is actually a brand name of cheese...so for the longest time I thought the cracker barrel paddle was some sort of cheese board!
Old 10-22-2006, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
Cracker barrel has food??? *falls over in a faint*

OK...here Cracker Barrel is actually a brand name of cheese...so for the longest time I thought the cracker barrel paddle was some sort of cheese board!
One of the great things about living in the American South is that you don't have to be soley dependent on Cracker Barrel (restaurants!) for a supply of good paddles. With a little effort they can be found at quite a few places, mostly souvenir shops. One is never more than a bit of a drive away down here.
Old 10-23-2006, 02:15 AM

One of my favorite roadside "gift shops" is a combination truck stop/gift shop/restaurant on I-70 between St. Louis and Columbia, MO. I was driving from St. Louis to Columbia a few years back and went in the gift shop. Imagine my surprise when there were FOUR...FOUR!!!! different wooden paddles for sale. LOL. One had something written on it like "Attitude Adjuster." There was another that said "for the bare bottoms of little dears" and 2 others. I bought 2 of them and even used the "Attitude Adjuster" one in many videos until it finally broke across the bottom of one of the AmateurSpankings models a couple of years ago.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:15 AM

Dang it, Gary. I just passed through there about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Wish I had known about it.

Do you remember what exit that was off of? I am sure I will be coming through that way again next year.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:41 AM

It's been some time now and my lame brain is not positive. But I'd say it was Williamsburg, Warrenton, or Danville. I do know it was a huge rest area.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:03 AM

Hey, thanks.

I will keep that in mind on my next trip out that way.

That won't be for awhile. Got to head to Memphis tomorrow.

Do you know any stores like that along I-40. LOL
Old 10-23-2006, 05:25 PM

Explorer, here are ones that I recall specifically enough to write down here.

Kentucky
I-65 Exit 53. Just west of the exit there are gift/souvenir shops on the left (south) side that sell paddles. Last time I checked, more than a few.

I-75 Exit 41. From the exit turn to the west, and then immediately left into a long shopping "barn" called the Dogpatch something or other. The building is tucked into the southwest corner of the exit, so you can't miss it. The paddles here are a bit sterner than the usual souvenir shop items, and I recall them being around for real use when I was a kid (never had one used on me, though ).

Georgia
On I-75 between Valdosta and Macon is an exit/rest stop called "Southern Plantation." Quite a large sign advertises it. Paddles are to be found here.

I know of others, but not on the main drags or not well enough to give directions to without some work.