MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-15-2009, 06:43 PM
Orn T. Knight

I am a Dom by nature and a Switch by choice.

I met a young lady 3 years ago that wanted a spanking that her husband refused to deliver.
Needless to say we are still seeing each other and we have graduated from me spanking her to me teaching her how to be a Domme at my expense.
We take turns dishing out the punishment because we only see each other every 3 weeks or so. It's gone beyond simple spanking for us. I have acquired lots of bondage gear (have bag will travel) I make most of our implements (wooden and leather) and we both are striving to out do each other.
Last time I was the Dom and I punished her (paddles, floggers, nip clamps, clothespins pussy spanking, boob spanking, the works) the session lasted for 2.5 hours. When I finished we made lov,, (relaxed) for an hour or so than she put me over her knee and proceeded to spank me very hard using most of the same implements I had just used on her.

For us it's a mind thing when your submitting. The loss of control mostly due to restraints, but, I guess you could say it's mostly role playing.

I used to advertise myself as a Switch and I lost a couple of prospective Bottoms because of that so I completely understand where a Submissive could never swatch.

So to sum up, I love to administer a sound spanking and I constantly look for someone to build a spanking relationship with. But, I also look for a dominant woman as well. My GF is now an advertising Dominatrix (with my blessing) and has spanked and punished a couple of guys but she still likes me the best. LOL.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:06 PM

Generally, I am a bottom or spankee, but will switch for the right person. I think sometimes it's good for the spanker to know how it feels, especially the hairbrush , if he chooses. If he doesn't have that tendency, that is fine too. I have only spanked a couple of times, but prefer to be on the bottom for the right person.