MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 06-05-2008, 07:10 PM

A Weekend for Reconnection...Part I

I have always liked this neighborhood. It holds all the memories of my childhood. Each house is unique and different from the next, unlike the plastic look of our subdivision. Pulling into the driveway of the big, brick house always reminds me of those carefree summers of sleeping in, walking to the pool with our group growing as we picked up friends along the way, softball or kickball games at the park, chasing down the ice cream truck, and catching lightening bugs (remember sporting the glowing jewelry).

Looking at the front of the house, I see my mother smiling and waving as she walks across the stones to the driveway. “Hi Mom, thanks again for letting the kids sleep over this weekend. Gary and I are really looking forward to this camping trip.” The kids, as always, run to their grandmother and all join in a group hug. “Oh, hunny, you know this is as much a treat for me to spend time with these little darlings!” It was not hard to read the utter joy in the faces of our children, knowing this is the beginning of a weekend without rules and responsibilities and just having loads of fun. After exchanging kisses, hugs and warnings about being good and minding grandma, we are off to enjoy the weekend as a couple, a rare treat.

Once outside the city and onto the highway, the anticipation of an exciting weekend builds. With each mile we get closer to our favorite cabin, away from traffic, people and everyday life and to a weekend of reconnection. I reach for the case and pop in our favorite “Yes” CD. “Wondrous Stories” is playing softly in the background as I find that all too familiar spot on Gary’s leg to rest my hand during our drive. A couple of hours and various topics of conversation into our drive, we both agree that dinner would be a good idea. “Arianna, let’s pull over at the next rest stop and have dinner before we get to the cabin. It’s going to be late by the time we get everything unpacked and put away. Oh, there is the sign for the Big Bear Rest Area – just another mile and we should be there,” nodding to the sign just ahead of us.

The first thing I noticed when we pulled up to the picnic area is that there was no one else around. “Oh, look Gary, it seems we are going to have a very private dinner tonight – just you and I.” Gary countered, “Yes, just you and I and all these little switches for dessert!” We both laughed at that. The new us, the spanking us, were always looking for an excuse to play. We spread the tablecloth out on the old wooden picnic table. The table reminded me a of yearbook, compete with a variety of scribbled names and quotes from previous visitors. As we ate our sandwiches, and enjoyed the quiet conversation, we both noticed the trail that led into a small wooded area away from the main driveway.

“Gary, do you think we have enough time to take a quick walk down that there?” pointing to the path that led to the woods. “Sure, let’s check it out, but we can’t stay long. We don’t want to get to the cabin after dark.” We finished our meal, packed everything back into the car and headed down the path. The trees were gorgeous, the leaves were deep green in color with all the rain we’ve had (you can stop with the rain now WG..lol). We walked about 300 feet into the woods when Gary stopped, turned, and pulled me into his arms. “Let’s see what we can do to warm that bottom of your for the remainder of the ride,” he said with a glint of humor in his eyes. “Take your shorts off Arianna.” The butterflies started flocking instantly in my stomach. Gary reached up and “borrowed” a switch from the closest tree, making sure to remove the small, sprouting twigs from its thin base. While he was preparing his new implement, I removed my shorts and carefully laid them on a nearby stump. Finishing his task, Gary picked up the shorts and flung them over a branch from the same tree, “I don’t think you want them getting wrinkled from me sitting on them, now do you?” taking a seat on the stump. He took my hand, placed the switch on ground next to him, and helped me across his lap. Gary’s left hand held me securely, while his right was rubbing a warm blanket on my bottom. I felt his hand leave, replacing the warmth with a small sting on the lower part of my right cheek, quickly covering my entire bottom with several more. A small fire was beginning to build and so were those familiar feelings of excitement. He reached for the waistband of my panties and slid them down to rest about mid-thigh and continued raining swats on my bottom and upper thighs. The fire increased with each new greeting of his hand to my bottom. Just when the warmth turned to intense heat he said, “Now,” picking up the switch, helping me into a standing position and doing the same “I want you to put both hands on the stump.” I quickly moved into the position, as he instructed and waited for a “first taste” of a new implement.

“This is not a punishment, so you will enjoy it,” he stated as the switch was just getting acquainted with the area that would soon become the target. The switch was grazing slowly from the top of my bottom to about mid thigh and back up, repeating the motion until I felt the first bite in the middle of the target zone. Sucking in air, more out of surprise than pain, my mind attempted to register this very different "swooshing" sound and the feeling as it connected with its intended target...my bottom. Before I could analyze my thoughts, another landed between my sit spot and upper thigh, followed by six more that covered the entire area...Swoosh, Swoosh, Swoosh, Swoosh, Swoosh, Swoosh. "Oww...Ahh," trying to wiggle the sting away. The baritone voice behind me asked, "Are you doing alright Arianna?" My first thought was to say, "No, stop", but just a simple "yes" passed through my lips instead. Gary stopped and rubbed my bottom with his hand and asked, "Do you want me to continue?" "I think so. Yes, I do." Teasingly, I added, "Yes Sir, may I have another!" "Only happy to serve you Brat!" Gary replied. With only a small pause, I heard the same "Swoosh" sound and immediately felt the sting as it added another warm layer to my already sore bottom. "Ohhh, Owww!" the verbal reaction escaped as my right leg lifted as if offering some protection against a strike that had already been delivered. The next several reminded me of the grand finale of the 4th of July fireworks display, one after the other, without pause and more intense than when it started...Swoosh...Swoosh...Swoosh...Swoosh....Swo osh....Swoosh. "Nooooo, Nooooo..I've had enough," tearing as my legs alternately left the ground and holding the stump so tight my fingers felt their own aching sensation. Standing up, pulling my panties into their rightful position, I walked over to the branch where my shorts were hanging, when Gary chuckled, "You know, we should consider hanging your panties from our tree this Christmas instead of the usual, boring ornaments. It would certainly make for an exciting topic of conversation during the holiday gatherings." At that, we both laughed and came together for a quick embrace before heading to the car.

Looking at the switch and sliding his hands up and down the length of it, Gary stated matter of factly, "I think I had better hang onto this a while longer. You never know, it may come in handy over the next two days."

PART II TO FOLLOW...
Old 06-05-2008, 09:48 PM

another great story

Arianna,

Another great story........can't wait to read the rest! Well written and sounds SO real!
Old 08-03-2008, 10:26 PM

A different style

Great story Arianna, its a bit different than what I am used to, but its very good. I will say that the woods element is exciting to me on a different level,aside from the spanking. Now,Iam going to read Pts 2 and 3