MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-04-2007, 03:01 PM

Smartass! For the record is was only about 47, thankyouverymuch...
Old 03-04-2007, 03:04 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Hey I cant help it if the other 18 maxed their credit cards on spanking sites.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:33 PM

Back to thongs

I don't like them and I never wear them. In fact I didn't even own any until a few weeks ago.

But..... I learned something new in chat the other night so i'm going to share it with other party goers. I like the build up to taking panties down which thongs definately ruin. I had thought about layering but though that was sort of lame... so I haven't before. But many people have said that the rule is thongs are minimum wear at parties. I'll spare you the details of our conversation on verbage.

But basically I know now at parties to Layer.... then you have the panties coming down and still have the modesty protection of the thong... I I fund two Great ones that are pretty skin tight and feel like they are barely there.

Of course this is only for parites

Happy Spanking,
Kaylex
Old 04-20-2007, 04:30 PM

I don't care for them, personally -- I find them uncomfortable. The only time I will wear them is at a spanking party, when I want bottom exposure without complete exposure.

Tanga panties and boy shorts are comfortable AND sexy, and many of them don't show panty lines, so they are my favorite choices for under clothing. -- Erica
Old 04-21-2007, 11:19 PM

I hate thongs.. nothing like having material up the crack of your @ss.
Old 04-22-2007, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora View Post
...so there's absolutely no health benefit to wearing them. ... Personally, the only time I wear panties is if I'm expecting a spanking or if I'm wearing a short skirt and not feeling brave.
Altogether, an interesting observation, aurora. I think it's the first time that I've personally heard a justification for foregoing underwear based on changing hygienic standards and necessity (or lack thereof). Additionally, you note the often unstated moral standard. "Good girls" wear panties because...well...you're supposed to if you're a good girl.

In any case, it's obvious that the growing trend in the last decade or so has been for more girls to go without panties, i.e. "commando." Despite aurora's well thought and and succinct observation, I suspect that most of them do it as a fashion trend and because it connotes a certain degree of sexiness (which it certainly does for me). When you apply that to a community, like ours, that is especially focused on bottoms, it just supercharges that circumstance (which it certainly does for me ).