MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Old 10-28-2006, 12:03 AM

Real Spankings and their associated sites are very formidable competitors. Mike and Shaun who started that company have my highest respect. In addition to running a great company, they are good guys. RS still has some folks (Ms. Burns, Cindy and some others) who are very talented and understand the fetish quite well.

All of us who have been doing videos for a few years run into a "sameness" issue. Fresh ideas do help, but one thing I've found that seems to really make a difference is change of scenery. Our customers love outdoor scenes, for instance. Even a different house or different setting of any kind really makes the scene more interesting. Something as simple as a new paddle can definitely help.

I saw a quote from Ed Lee once where he said that the only thing that really matters are the way the models look...both the spankee and the spanker. And I suppose that's right. But it sure does seem to freshen things up when you've got a new backdrop, set, or situation.
Old 10-28-2006, 04:25 PM

Oh I must agree. Speaking for myself, if it's an otk spanking, I think the spanker should wear different shoes every time so if I'm over his lap I have some "new scenery" to look at. tee hee. Also, the outdoors sound great, that provides distractions for me...counting chirps from the birds, checking for which direction the wind is blowing, keeping an eye out for pretty butterflies and cute little lady bugs
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 10-29-2006, 08:54 AM

"NEW SHOES"??? "CHIRPING BIRDS"??? This is what spankers call a red flag in front of a charging bull. (letting out a snort)
Old 10-29-2006, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
Oh I must agree. Speaking for myself, if it's an otk spanking, I think the spanker should wear different shoes every time so if I'm over his lap I have some "new scenery" to look at. tee hee.
I've had my pants legs pulled up and my leg hairs pulled at on more then one occasion and from more than one girl!

Apparently there is either a common thought that runs through the heads of brats, or some sharing of practices through some secret brat network.
Old 11-10-2006, 03:25 PM

Hayley

I'm sort a partial to Haley. Great legs. What's her story anyway?

Vice
Old 11-10-2006, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseyPlain View Post
My favorite videos from Amateur Spankings are anything with Amber or Heather, those girls really know how to take a spanking!
Well, I must say that I have had the pleasure of warming the bottoms of several amateur spankings girls over the years. Emily, Paige, Nicole, and Amber just to name a few, but I must say that I am partial to Amber. GREAT little bottom and as Haley said, she really knows how to take a spanking, and believe me, I would know . On the other hand, I can't speak to Heather's abilities in the "taking" department, as I have not had the opportunity to spank her yet...........and I will stress the YET.........Heather, you're on my list sweetie .
Old 11-10-2006, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Paddles View Post
Well, I must say that I have had the pleasure of warming the bottoms of several amateur spankings girls over the years. Emily, Paige, Nicole, and Amber just to name a few, but I must say that I am partial to Amber. GREAT little bottom and as Haley said, she really knows how to take a spanking, and believe me, I would know . On the other hand, I can't speak to Heather's abilities in the "taking" department, as I have not had the opportunity to spank her yet...........and I will stress the YET.........Heather, you're on my list sweetie .
WP, I think that you should start a little series in which you post your observations on each of the girls that you've had the pleasure of applying corporal discipline upon. It think it would be a most interesting and entertaining read.
Old 11-11-2006, 02:23 AM

Hayley

To Vice,

Isn't Hayley fantastic? I really enjoyed working with her. She was very active with our company in the summer of 2005, then she disappeared off the map.

She was kind of "on the run" from an ex of hers and the last time I spoke to her, she was going to move in with some of her family on the East coast for awhile. Anyway, that was the last we heard from her.

She was a great girl and very easy to work with. She was also very curious about the fetish and seemed to understand it well. And you're right Vice. She had a great look. She was a lot of fun too.

It would not surprise me to hear back from her at some point. If there's anyone on the East coast of the US who has run into her, please drop me a Private Message. We really hit it off with her and liked her very much. But I'm thinking that ex was causing her too much grief.
Old 11-11-2006, 07:28 PM

Thanks for the info Gary

Vice
Old 11-11-2006, 11:37 PM

I seem to enjoy all of them...although Heather, Amber and Cassie are quite enjoyable to watch.