MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 06-08-2010, 12:11 PM

When I really knew

I have had an attraction to spanking situations ever since I can remember. But I knew, I mean really knew, when I was eight years old.

It was little league football practice. One of my team-mates, Tim, came to practice late and he had obviously been crying. During a break a group of us were standing around listing to Tim tell his story. He was late because he was getting a “switching”.
When his dad came home to bring him to practice Tim had not cleaned his room like he had been told. His dad had sent him outside to pick his own switch. As any young boy would try to do Tim selected a small limp switch. This infuriated his already angry father who went and picked what must have been a vicious branch. Tim pulled down the waist band of his warm-up pants and showed us the fresh welts that started at the top of his butt and crisscrossed his ass cheeks. He then pulled up one of the legs and showed us where the marks continued all the way down to the back of his knees.

All my friends were horrified, they expressed their sympathy and ranted about how unfair that was. Me? I could hardly breathe! I was consumed with jealousy. My heart was pounding so hard I thought I was going to faint. The butterflies in my stomach swarmed like a nest of angry hornets. The image of Tim’s ass and thighs was all I could think about for days.

A few years later, an older boy from the neighborhood gave me a Playboy magazine and explained to me about masturbation. This sounded fantastic! I could not wait to get home to try it. I quietly went to my room, put the Playboy in a drawer, and learned to masturbate while thinking about the images of Tim’s switching that were, and still are, burned into my mind.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:47 AM

Naughtyboy

Hi my name is gavin and like you i have a big interest in spanking although i have never had one i dont knoe what it,s like i am here to find some strict parents who my wish to adopt a naughty boy of 54 going on 21 to care love and shoe discipline to
Old 08-05-2010, 01:13 PM

I first became aware in high school when I'd be walking behind the lovely female bottoms on the staircases naturally putting my eyes at the perfect viewing angle of straight on. I would start wishing that I'd catch them doing something wrong and offer to handle the situation myself without taking it to the teachers or administrators.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:07 PM

I've known ever since I was thirteen or so. And, my attraction to the lovely female bottoms in my midst extended, particularly, to my grade school and some high school teachers. One of my female sixth-grade teachers, along with other miscreant students, during our outdoor school in sixth grade, had to shake her bottom in front of the rest of the viewing class, pretending that she was a squirrel. Boy, did I find out what an "erection" meant!! She married and quit her teaching job soon after that. I can only hope that her new husband took full advantage of his connubial rights (sigh).....
Old 08-06-2010, 08:18 PM

I don't know exactly when I first realized I liked the idea of a girl getting a spanking, but it was somewhere around my junior high years. Ever since I became in interested girls physically, I can remember the female bottom being my favorite part. It still is to this day! I think in junior high I started thinking about girls getting spanked because that's when they really started developing snarky attitudes as well as a nice firm, yet still soft and round bottom in dire need of a spanking. Even though I had never actually seen a girl get spanked, I could totally imagine them bent over with their little bottoms exposed while they're being spanked. In my head I could imagine how humiliated they would be feeling with their bottoms exposed and I could hear them crying and begging for it to stop while making promises not to be bad anymore. I think my natural attraction for all things dealing with the female derriere made my fetish for spanking them inevitable.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:49 PM

I think I knew at age seven, which was when my boy cousin first spanked me. He didn't do it hard, afraid I would tell on him (I never would have!). After that I tried to get us to play the same games so that he could spank me again---and he did, sometimes with my pants down, on my bare bottom. I thought this was a lot of fun and I viewed it as a sign of his affection for me. That was when it all started.

Last edited by Farmgirl; 03-02-2011 at 09:39 AM.