MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 05-22-2011, 06:25 PM

weird spank related turn ons?

Hey, I'm new here, I like the concept of spanking, but the thing I really have a fetish for I think is the concept of punishment in general. and I have two very weird kinks.

One is when they are "going to get it" and the victim says sadly "I'm doomed" (love that phrase!)

the second one is that I love to hear her do the comical loud audible nervous "gulp" sound like in cartoons. You know, you say something like, "you're really in for it now" and she looks at you with puppy dog eyes and makes a loud "gulp" I had a girlfriend who could do it just like a cartoon!

Are these extremely weird turn ons? does anyone else think these are sexy at all? Or further, has anyone had an experience where the victim has said or done either of these things?
Old 05-26-2011, 09:04 AM

Those aren't weird, they're fun things! They're what makes the total spanking experience an erotic adventure and so much fun. My guy always says that "this is gonna hurt YOU more than it hurts ME!" turning the old saying around.

When he's finished with me and we move on to...um...other erotic things, he'll say "we need to get something STRAIGHT between us!"

He also has this peculiar way of cocking one eyebrow and setting his jaw, and this face of his (no words at all) drives me up the wall because it says "Keep this up, and YOU are SO gonna get spanked, young lady!" So of course I keep it up.

Last edited by Farmgirl; 06-24-2011 at 08:41 PM.