MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-12-2008, 05:48 PM

Blackvelvet Is Back!!!!

Folks, this is BlackVelvet007. I was finally released from the hospital at 2pm this afternoon. The last five days have been as close to hell as I've ever come before. I have no immediate family where I live and while I greatly appreciate all the local NY folks who care about me (most of whom have already posted on the two threads started for me), I didn't get visitors during the time I was stuck in the hospital. As noted in the threads, I was diagnosed with BOTH pneumonia and the flu, which played havoc on my breathing. The whole time I was stuck there with no tv, no laptop etc, all I had was my cell phone and (thank God) the charger for it. But I did get to talk to Amethyst, Adelina, and Sherie, all of which was greatly appreciated.

So now I'm out, back online, and reading through all the posts on the two threads started by Amethyst and Adelina. It means the world to me that I've made so many friends here at MSF and that you all posted on my threads to wish me well. 29 days from now, I'm going to be with most of you at TASSP in San Antonio, and I look forward to it all the more now. Not just for all the play I expect us to do, but just to be glad to see everyone.

I hope to be in chat tonight at some point. Hope to see you all there so I can thank you again. Meanwhile, there's a lot of posts to read through and I need to catch up. But I just want to say thanks again to everyone here for caring about me and being in my corner

By the way.... about those "public hazard" comments, Adelina......(EG)
Old 03-12-2008, 05:50 PM

Welcome back to site... glad you're OK.

Billy
Old 03-12-2008, 07:18 PM

Delighted you're well

to be honest, BV, I was not aware that you were sick, but I am so happy you are OK. I have seen how terrible pnuemonia can be, as it took my mother's life back in 2001. Of course, she lived to 89, but I saw how that disease is incredibly scary. Being able to breathe properly is kind of important in the life process. Glad to see you back on your feet
Old 03-12-2008, 09:36 PM

Glad to have you back BV.. Big hugs.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:40 AM

Happy to see you back. I'm glad you're better. I have breathing issues so I know how dangerous that sickness can be. Peace to you.

Goth63
Old 03-13-2008, 09:39 AM

aww glad to hear your all better!
Old 03-13-2008, 01:27 PM

Wow. In reading back over the three threads based on my stay, I count 29 members who posted on them. That's a LOT of dear friends in my book.

Thanks again to everybody for being on my side and in my corner. I'm TRYING to take it easy today, but I'm getting cabin fever already, and my palm is itching again. (AHEM you know what I mean. )
Old 03-13-2008, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
Wow. In reading back over the three threads based on my stay, I count 29 members who posted on them. That's a LOT of dear friends in my book.

Thanks again to everybody for being on my side and in my corner. I'm TRYING to take it easy today, but I'm getting cabin fever already, and my palm is itching again. (AHEM you know what I mean. )
Now I've heard it will give you hairy palms but not itchy palms....i think you aren't doing it right BV!

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 03-14-2008, 11:58 AM

glad you are out and about...try to take it easy so you can play next month!
Old 03-14-2008, 12:46 PM

Welcome back, BV and glad you're doing better!

sarah