MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 02-23-2009, 03:51 PM

My Dad, known here as DaddyDST makes me bend over the bed or kneel on the bed and use a hairbrush or belt or one of many paddles, or the tawse: but sometimes if DaddyDST is very angry with me He makes lie on the bed in the diapering position and He wants me to use the looped ratan cane for a selfspanking.
The number of spanks can vary depending on how upset He is with me from 100 up to 1000.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:09 PM
jeni

Red face Self spanking

I'm a girl who needs spankings fairly regularly and I luv them over a knee....so I put a pillow on a chair, raise my skirt and go over the pretend lap...take my panties down and spank myself with a hairbrush I bought from the Vermont Country store.....it's long and firm and it hurts...then I spank myself and cry...but you know what...while it hurts and it helps ...nothing beats a real over the knee spanking by a caring woman or man
Old 02-25-2009, 03:01 AM

Aint nothin' like the REAL thang...

But with my experiences, it's more about the mind games than anything else... There's no way I could spank myself to anywhere NEAR my threshold so it's not something that'd ever be effective in terms of punishment...

Now, is it a turn on?

Hell yeah..
Old 03-13-2009, 05:09 PM

I like bending over the couch arm and spanking myself hard with my husbands belt and then later he spanks me for punishing myself without him.