MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 10-10-2007, 06:59 PM

Veronica Daniels' "Good Spanking"

Veronica Daniels joins the lovely Chelsea Pfieffer on her site, "Good Spanking, a strictly F/F site for a 30 minute session over Chelsea's knee. Yup 30 minute of spanking that brings Ms. Veronica to tears! The first 3 minute clip and photo set is up now!

What a treasure chest of beauties to look at on this fun site! Pixie and Sierra are among the many young lovelies that get their bottoms warmed! Fun plot lines too!

Buried in the archives I found another treasure. Chelsea spanks another MAF (Middle Aged Fabulous) lady by the name of Claire Fonda. Claire Chelsea and Veronica together. I just went to MAF heaven!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc2983veronicachelsea2sr7.jpg
Views:	4557
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	44  
Old 10-10-2007, 09:13 PM

Age means nothing in our scene. I wouldn't know what "middle age" is anymore. I DO know a hot scene when I see one. And I'm seeing one in this preview pic.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:43 PM

Wow.. I love that pic.. lol
Old 10-11-2007, 12:25 AM

Ummmm... Clare, Chelsea and Veronica are not Middle-Aged Fabulous... they are Fabulous, period.

And by the way, Clare is under forty. If that's middle-aged, I guess that makes me about half-past dead. -- Erica
Old 10-12-2007, 03:45 PM

I think maybe the point I was trying to make got lost in translation. I've always thought the older a woman gets the more sensual and seductive she can be. Like the old adage, "Women and wine get finer with time!"
MAF refers to the misconception that a woman has to be a 20 something models to be sexy. I hate that society tries very hard to destroy a womans self image if she has anything less than a perfect body or is older than 29.
I was just trying to show that these Ladies are fabolously sexy regardless of their age. Apparently I failed.
Old 10-12-2007, 04:26 PM

Poppa -- I know you meant well. And I am very touchy on this subject. But just a tip for the future -- when you add a qualifier to a compliment, it dilutes it. If you want to tell any of us that we are beautiful and sexy, please, feel free to do so, we love it. But just keep it at that -- not that we're beautiful and sexy FOR OUR AGE. The implication there is that it's somewhat surprising to see an older woman who is still attractive. I know you didn't mean it that way... but that's how it sounds, to some of us, anyway. I'm probably too hypersensitive, having just turned half a century and feeling just godawful about it.

I reacted to Middle-Aged Fabulous, because if you were complimenting a 25-year-old, you wouldn't refer to her as Youthfully Fabulous. She'd just be fabulous, gorgeous, whatever, period.

My apologies for overreacting. -- Erica