MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 04-25-2007, 07:34 PM

The Paddle

I stand there trembling. Goosebumps invade my body. I can't keep my eyes off that awful looking paddle. It’s big and oak, easy enough to cover my entire bottom. I never seem to learn though. He warned me, enough with the sass, do your chores but I never seem to learn. I just sit here and play and chat on the computer. Consumed with my blogs! Now I stand here waiting. Scared to death of the pain I am about to feel. Broken hearted at seeing the disappointment in his eyes. He looks so upset and so sad. I know he hates what he’s about to do. But as he says it’s the only way I learn. I guess he’s right. He walks towards me, and instructs me to take off my clothes. I slowly strip, with tears streaming down my face. I feel so embarrassed even though he’s seen me like this a million times its always different when I'm being punished. I stand before him completely naked. He grabs my hand and gently pulls me over to him as he sits on the bed. Not a word is spoken between us as he pulls me over his lap. I feel his hand rest on my bottom. He slowly rubs it and then the spanks began. Slow and steady at first. The spanks start out light. But then he picks up speed and they get harder. I start to wiggle on his lap. The burn is getting more intense with every smack of his hand. I promise to be a good girl and do what he says but he continues. My bottom is on fire and he finally stops. He lets me rest over his lap for a minute, as he rubs my back, allowing me to calm down a little before he moves on. "Stand Up", I hear him say. I obey, though I want nothing more than to run out of the room, anything to avoid the paddle. I feel like I am in a bad dream as I watch him pick up that evil implement. He instructs me once again, this time to bend over the bed. My heart is pounding so hard. I start to cry, I turn around and beg him not to use that, anything but that. But my pleas are only greeted by two firm swats to my bottom with his hand. I get back into position, I should have known better! He puts his left hand on the small of my back to hold me steady. And then I feel it the awful burn of that dreadful paddle. SMACK, I nearly jump out of my skin. It hurts so badly! He continues spanking me with it, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, all that can be heard in our bed room is the loud echo of that paddle hitting my bare flesh and my howls, and shrieks of pain. I am pounding my fists against the bed, trying hard to stay in place with the blankets soaked in my tears. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, and SMACK.....OWWWWWWW oh my God it hurts so much. I start promising him the world again. But still he continues the rain of assault on my poor bottom. I finally stop fighting, and just lay there and cry, feeling smack after smack. I let out a very long I'm sorry and after a few more swats he stops and puts down the paddle. I cried for what seemed like hours. I felt so bad for how I had acted, so ashamed of my behavior I just cried harder. How could he possibly love a brat like me! Just when I was just getting started in my pity party I felt him lay beside me. I could feel his gaze on me; I couldn't look at him just yet though. I was still to ashamed. He began rubbing my back and bottom kissing my skin gently, and making sweet sounds. Then he started rubbing cool lotion on my blazing cheeks. It felt so good. I just cried, all the while taking this all in. Who's the one I love with all my heart, I heard him say...I did not want to answer, I stayed quiet. So he again repeated, "Who’s the one I love with all my heart". Me I said picking up my head and looking at him. "That’s right, and I only did this because I love you. You mean the world to me but sometimes I know you need to be brought back down to reality and it’s my job to put you there. But don't for one second doubt my love for you". I heard everything he said as he held my chin in his hand making me look into his big brown eyes. I believe him, I know he loves me. "I love you too"! And for the rest of the night he held me close, kissing me gently and taking away the pain. Leaving today’s events behind us, and looking on to tomorrow.

Maybe I will learn....but then again....A Brat's Work is never done!
Old 04-25-2007, 08:03 PM

Nice story SS....nice to see aftercare included......and such a tag line "a brat's work is never done" - priceless

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.