MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-17-2008, 02:04 PM

Paddlings over tight clothes

Most spanking discussions seem to about spankings on the bare, which is fine. Likewise, over thin or skimpy clothing( like bikinis, thongs,etc).
But I wonder if others find it a turn-on,or like a scene, that involves the lady getting paddled over really tight costumes, like latex, spandex running tights, leotards,vintage one-piece swimwear, etc. And in spankings set in the past, when women wore more substantial undergarments,over girdles or pantygirdles.
I recall an old Letter to MR magazine where a girl talked about being paddled over her girdle and that it "stung like crazy." Said even worse than bare(not sure about that).
Whenever I see a cute bottom encased in a skintight pants outfit(including tight jeans) I like to to imagine it getting "stung" with a paddle.
Also, in the case of a punishment spanking, there would be the addditional factor of having to go around wearing something tight over a sore,swollen bottom. She would be very uncomfortable indeed!
Wonder if anyone has any thoughts or experiences about this. Others who think there are other ways to spank than the panties down way.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:07 PM

Inour marriage since we do not play ALL spankings are on the bare the thought being"you cannot hit what you cannot see"
JMHO
SCARECROW
Old 02-17-2008, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinluver View Post
But I wonder if others find it a turn-on,or like a scene, that involves the lady getting paddled over really tight costumes, like latex, spandex running tights, leotards,vintage one-piece swimwear, etc. And in spankings set in the past, when women wore more substantial undergarments,over girdles or pantygirdles.
YES!!!!!! One of my favorite fantasies. I think it originates from the way most spankings I grew up with actually occurred.

Lyn has several pairs of "spanx" which are extremely sexy to spank (and SO appropriately named.) She's a little bitty thing and certainly doesn't need them.

Paul (Tubaman)

If you like this sort of thing, and if you haven't seen them, definitely check out Amateurspankings Paddled at School videos. All paddlings over clothing.
Old 02-17-2008, 03:12 PM

Back in the 50's & 60's many women wore panties with garter belts (The best!) or Playtex Panty girdles. Which were a thin, but good re-inforcing undergarment. And seeing pics of ladies spanked in these, were and still is a real turn-on! I don't know if many are familiar with the Taylor's of Canada. Their pictures are on some Vintage spanking websites. But I purchased pics from them in the late 50's and early 60's, which I heard were made in the 40's or 50's? And in my mind, none are better! Realism at it's truly best!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 02-17-2008 at 07:14 PM.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaman View Post
YES!!!!!! One of my favorite fantasies. I think it originates from the way most spankings I grew up with actually occurred.

Lyn has several pairs of "spanx" which are extremely sexy to spank (and SO appropriately named.) She's a little bitty thing and certainly doesn't need them.

Paul (Tubaman)

If you like this sort of thing, and if you haven't seen them, definitely check out Amateurspankings Paddled at School videos. All paddlings over clothing.

I love those "Spanx" products.

Thanks for the plug there, Tubaman. FYI, we're working right now on a custom video with one of our new models, Lydia, being spanked in pvc/vinyl outfits. I may end up using some or all of this on our main site. Keep an eye out.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:24 PM

I love those those spandex workout pants and can't help but suspect that they were made for spanking!

Tight blue jeans are a huge turn on as well. I think that many of us seem to have school paddling fantasies dancing in our heads. And lets' face it, bare bottom school paddling isn't very realistic. So it reasons that the blue jean thing would become fuel for those fantasies. Every time I go to the mall, grocery store or any where else and see a woman in a nice tight pair of jeans, I can't help but look at her ass and imagine her bending over for the paddle.

And I definitely concur about the Amateur Spanking school paddling videos. They are the most realistic that I've seen anywhere.