MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-30-2008, 03:56 PM

I opened this, as I love stories with straps - my father punished with one too!

I believed it as real, until the nude spanking part. It was still a good story; I just have never, ever understood the "reality" of a parental discipline of a totally nude child, especially one in puberty (unless they yanked them outta the tub or shower, which wasn't unheard of and just happened to be a circumstance of the moment).

Intense read, tho.

sarah
Old 01-30-2008, 08:48 PM

Im with you on this Sarah. I dont get the full nudity either. Just the sound and thought of it just seems so dirty and perverted in a not good way. Now among consenting adults that's totally different. Other than that part I did enjoy the story as well.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
I opened this, as I love stories with straps - my father punished with one too!

I believed it as real, until the nude spanking part. It was still a good story; I just have never, ever understood the "reality" of a parental discipline of a totally nude child, especially one in puberty (unless they yanked them outta the tub or shower, which wasn't unheard of and just happened to be a circumstance of the moment).

Intense read, tho.

sarah
I'm in total agreement on this. A really good story loses it with me when there's an absurd, non-realistic element thrown in.

The same goes with a video. How many spankings were ever given when the spankee was totally nude? Yikes. That's just my personal taste, I suppose. But after producing spanking videos for a number of years now and getting feedback (and believe me, we GET feedback), I'd say that whole "reality" thing can only be pushed so far.