MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 12-13-2010, 01:31 AM

Smile Vacation at my Aunt Jean

This Story is when I was 11yrs old.

It was summer vacation and My sister and I were going to our Aunt Jeans for a visit.
we were staying for 2 weeks. My cousin and I hung out together.
my mom was not coming she had to work. my cousin and I went over to her friends house and hung around then my cousin and I left to go back to my aunt house but we went to the mini market, We did not get permission it was a long walk to the store. We was suppose to be back by I think was 2.30 and we did not get back till about 1 hours later. my Aunt Jean was really mad at us. My aunt wanted to know, why, when, where. my cousin and I just said we don't know why but we wanted some candy and walk to the mini mart, Aunt Jean asked my uncle if we got permission he said No.

My Aunt grabbed both by our arms and marched us to her room, she grabbed me and put me on a chair and told me not to move with that my aunt grabbed my cousin and yanked her shorts and undies down. my cousin was already screaming before the spanking started. my aunt grabbed her hair brush and she started to spank I had to watch while her back side was turning beat red. my aunt spanked her long and hard after she was done my cousin had to sit where I was and my aunt grabbed me and she was also taking my shorts and undies down. I try to talk her out of it, crying it did no good. my aunt secured me over her knees she spanked long and hard as well and my cousin watch my bottom turning red.
After the spanking, we both had corner time, Bawling.
Both our bottoms was on fire.
I did get 2 more spanking during the visit also with 1 other spanking my aunt had to spank all three of us. I will post soon.