MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 04-29-2013, 03:53 AM

Smile The satisfaction of punishing the wife

Coming back from a two week trip during which she was bitchy literally every day, the dear wife had to face (or \\\"ass\\\" LOL) the consequences of her ill behavior yesterday. And she certainly got it good this time as I had no inkling to go easy on her. She sported some cute bruises ever since. She even cried, a welcome event when she gets punished, but unfortunately also a rare event. She only cries when both, she feels very guilty about what she had done and she gets severely punished for it. She never cries from the pain alone (although she might scream), no matter how hard I beat her.

It got me thinking. There is something deeply gratifying about punishing your beloved wife. And it clears the tension in the relationship. If I wouldn\\\'t know better I would recommend this to any couple. But of course it takes a certain mindset for both the spanker and the spankee for this activity to actually solve issues, rather than create even worse rifts between the couple. So realistically I cannot but feel sorry for any \\\"vanilla\\\" couple who are denied this efficient and swift method to solve conflicts in the relationship, they will end up fighting for days and / or resent one another for weeks after. Non of that here! And all it takes are a few minutes of \\\"consensual (and as my lovely wife and spankee calls it, \\\"quality\\\") violence\\\" and all is well.

For the lovely wife and spankee a good beating helps put things into perspective and in the end has a very positive effect on her mood. She gets a bit horny by the whole event (at least until the pain becomes too overwhelming) and she is happy that I don\\\'t let her walk all over me, but mostly she is happy that this way she can be herself (a very loving and caring, but very ill tempered woman who is difficult to live with ... or would be if there were no \\\"stress relieving\\\" activity available for us) without fearing that I would leave her over such issues. By now she knows that this will never happen, that \\\"all\\\" she has to fear is getting a good beating before I forgive her. Or as she puts it, she has it good, because she can do whatever she wants without worrying about the consequences (well she was still a little worried when I sentenced her yesterday - but I\\\'ll have to tell that story in another post or this one gets too long)

For me the act of punishing her makes me feel good (yes there is a \\\"slight\\\" sadistic tendency there ). But I also need to know that she really deserves it for this to happen (otherwise I pity her too much). While I punish her I too get horny, any anger or resentment I felt very quickly dissolves, making it easy for me to forgive and forget after I punished her. Overall it is a very gratifying experience and it certainly helped keep our marriage fresh and satisfying for the last 8 years. This way her rather difficult personality - the reason why all her previous relationships failed quite quickly - is nothing to be annoyed about... after all what fun would there be for a spanker if his beloved one were always a good girl? Much more satisfying if she drives me up the wall sometimes and in the end has to stick out her cute butt for a good and well-deserved beating

Feel free to share any thoughts and feelings from your own experience (s)