MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 09-22-2007, 04:03 PM

I like to play rough

WHAT DOES NOT WORK: I hate "talkers". I know some people really get into it but don't like it. I've never done role play, but that doesn't appeal.

WHAT WORKS: Well.....I like bare bottomed over the knee. I also prefer to be spanked without my clothes on. And I love implements--whips, paddles, straps. I love being cuffed and having a collar put on too. It puts me in the frame of mind of "I am being subjected to this".

I maybe like more of the top/bottom scene and a little less of the BDSM scene, but for me a combination is the best of both worlds. For me, spankiing is like a kind of foreplay and what goes on after a spanking is as important as what goes on during. When I am involved with someone, I will only be playing with that person. For now, I will play once in a while if a man's intentions are the same as mine, if not, celibacy suits me fine. Guess you can call me an all or nothing person!
Old 09-23-2007, 12:02 AM

Nice post Kaylex,
Its amazing to see all the diversity in these responses.

I suppose I will answer this twice also.

As a top I like having my naughty girl over my lap,
using my firm hand to bring both cheeks to a nice
hot pink,then bending her over a chair,couch or bed and
using a strap,paddles,flogger or cane to bring them to a
slow boil.....and a happy place in their minds.

I am probably more of a bottom,though,and I like it hard.
I discovered at the Shadow Lane party that I may be a
real pain slut.I was hand spanked,paddled,strapped,and
caned by about 10 ladies in 2 days and I still wanted more.
I enjoy roleplaying some in both top and bottom roles.

I had a session with a lady friend this afternoon.It was mainly
just floggers and canes,many different canes of all sizes.She
introduced me to her "liquid cane" which was a flexible rubber
cane that had an incredible sting.I was actually sticking out
my bottom to meet this liquid fire stick,as I called it.
I am still feeling the burn from those 2 dozen licks she gave me.
I found myself really liking the intense burn,which confirms my
suspicion of me being a pain slut...lol..All I know,is that I crave
it and I am just going to run with that feeling.
I have been in the closet for 30 years,and now that I'm out,
I am running down the hall and out into the yard and I am
never going back in that closet...those clothes don't fit me
anymore.

Jean-Paul
Old 09-23-2007, 07:36 PM

Location: Las Vegas for now. I am looking to relocate to someplace cool, green & shady, eventually.
I am still learning what I like and don't like...I seem to constantly amaze myself and those with whom I play as I continue to push my boundries.

While I enjoy otk, I am most comfortable on my tummy on the bed, sometimes propped up on pillows. I can go for a long time like this. I also enjoy kneeling on the couch or a chair.

I am one of those that loves leather! *grins* Considering that when I finally "came out" about my interest and near obsession about spanking I had a huge fear of the belt, I was stunned when I found out how loverly it is on my skin.

Wood I am not so crazy about, and those I play with use it with discretion. Of course, as I have been told by Woody, BV and others, that any implement can be nice depending on how it is used, and I have discovered this to be true.

I had rubber used on me for the first time yesterday and that son of a motherless goat HURT! So...no rubber, thank you. BV you will notice that I did NOT curse! *Smiles sweetly*

I am not disciplined, but have two or three spanking partners I trust to do so if we feel it is warrented. This being said, I have had two spankings that I imagine would be discipline strength spankings and I took them both very well. Again, surprising myself to no end. I think Woody has noted this and actually told me the next time he sees me he will NOT be holding back. Hmmmmmm...mayhaps I should not have said anything! *Grins*

Bratting and roleplay: Not much of an actress and get very self-conscious when rp in person. I can carry it off a bit online.

I am not a brat, however, depending with whom I am playing. I can play off of him in a light hearted ,teasing way.

Of course all of this is subject to change depending on whimsy and experience,but that pretty much covers it for now.

Last edited by amethyst; 09-23-2007 at 07:43 PM.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:40 PM

I really like the idea for this thread.

As for personal preferences, I am a fan of energetic,lively, good old fashioned spanking play between a man and a woman. I don't really think there has to be much of a reason for two people to enjoy a wonderful, relaxing (or invigorating as the case may be) spanking experience.

I like to use a variety of implements to include leather and wood, but my favorite is of course my hand. I also like to take the time to do spanking right, meaning I like to make a lady feel special and cater the spanking to her needs. As a rule my spankings tend to be sensual in nature (again that's sensual, not necessarily sexual)

I also tend to need a few days on either end to come down from somthing like this but when it's right there's nothing like having a lovley lady with a bare bottom over your knee or on her bed and just enjoying a spanking for it's own sake... that is divine
Old 01-13-2008, 12:50 AM

My personal spanking preferences?

Well... they do change from time to time...

But the basis is...

OTK is the best! Any other position is alright, except the diaper position that's just a little bit weird for me.

Implements! Implements! Implements! I like most of them. Leather is yummy, canes are better. I'm not to into wood, but I'm learning to like it. Don't even dare to touch me with Lexan, I'll scream!

Corner time is boring, get on with it already!

I like sensation play, but not light touches of the tips of the fingers or finger nails on my butt, its for spanking... and I HATE being tickled.

Hmmm. That's about it

Old 01-15-2008, 12:07 AM

Hey there KA,

I'm hoping you can do something in the forum here besides make the same post 6 times in one day. It borders on reeking of spam.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:33 PM

i heard paully liked spam hehe!!
Old 01-18-2008, 09:09 PM

Oh yeah..

Thought of something to add.

Roleplay?

Well, I'm sure with the right person it could be fun, but right now. Not my thing.

Okay. That's it for now

Old 01-21-2008, 09:16 PM
lightspankingfan

I'm a fan of lightspankings. I really like it when the recipient is a little hesitant about the spanking but than ends up liking it and getting sexually aroused. I don't like hard spankings where someone could get hurt.

I was wondering where I could find videos of light spankings without all the real hard hurting stuff. Videos that start off with a light spanking which seduces the girl into becoming more intimate. Thanks very much.