MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-26-2007, 03:30 PM
Perry Wooldridge

Exclamation I just Want to Know

How many people spank and get spanked im 21 year old black male if been into spanking sents i was 11. That when i started spanking my self. But anyway im marryed now i spank my wife offten but shes not a spanko I had a man spank me when i was 18 and ive had my wife spank me its not the same i like to spank girls butts and i love a man to spank my butt can anyone give me some light on my problem

to my spanking family
Old 02-27-2007, 01:24 AM
Asibin74

well for me, I knew I was a spanko at an early age, chasing the gals around the playground and spanking them.. getting in trouble for it and getting paddled by the principle, and wasn't sure why the whole thing was just way too enjoyable.

Spanking can be a curse for some, it can be confusing at first.. as it is much more complex at times. It can make relationships more difficult or extremely less difficult.. for instance my first real girlfriend in my teens was into spanking and it was awesome. But as I got older, finding a woman that to date was not the problem.. finding one that was a spanko was..

Sometimes I would date a woman for a while to get to know her of course, then after a few dates the sexual tension builds and she is wonderful but really is not into spanking. That is kind of a let down. It is sometimes hard to bring up the subject, especially as a guy - you don't want to bring it up too early, but you also know deep down inside that unless she is into spanking or at least truly understands it, it just isn't going to work.

Basically, you need to stop looking at spanking as a problem. It is just a kink that is part of you.. some say genetic or triggered or whatever, the fact of the matter is that you are into spanking, and like myself it helps if the other person is also.

I would just accept the fact you are into spanking, if your wife is not into it, it makes it hard to share it with her on a deeper level, but if she is willing to let you then hey that is something. As far as another man spanking you. This is natural as there are many layers to spanking, some are more discipline and control oriented.. it doesn't matter the sex of the spanker. It is the intimacy of being spanked by them that makes it so interesting..

Asi
Old 02-27-2007, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry Wooldridge View Post
i spank my wife offten but shes not a spanko
So how does she feel about that?