MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 11-27-2010, 02:10 AM

Uncle Jimmy

(This story is fiction)

Ever since Ashley was a young girl she had been sent to her Uncle Jimmy for discipline. Her parents could never bring themselves to punish their daughter physically. It was just the opposite with Uncle Jimmy.

For years she had been subjected to his harsh punishments and as she got older the sessions got more and more severe. Ashley was in her final year of high school. Her grades had been slacking off and there was a chance she may not graduate. Her parents sent her to Uncle Jimmy in a effort to prevent this from happening. Ashley pleaded with them to no avail. Their minds were made up. Uncle Jimmy told them to send Ashley over after school on friday. He felt friday was better this time since he planned a severe session for her teen bottom. Her bottom would have the weekend to recover some before school on monday.

Her father picked her up after school and drove her to Uncle Jimmys house.
Like most girls she gave it one last try to get her father to change his mind. It did no good.

"Uncle Jimmy said he wanted to spend some time with you. He said he would need at least three hours to punish you this time, I will be back later. Be a good girl Ashley and do as your uncle tells you" her father warned her.
"Otherwise your mother and I will send you back next week" he added.
"Yes d-daddy" Ashley replied. She got out of the car. Uncle Jimmy peered through the living room window to see his pretty niece walk up the pathway.

He thought of that perfect teen bottom. So smooth and rounded. Hairless.
Small but meaty and full. She was a petite girl on the shy timid side. Her young bottom could and would absorb a lot of punishment.

Ashley rang the door bell and Uncle Jimmy greeted her.

"Hello Ashely. come in, I have been expecting you young lady" he said.
Uncle Jimmy was a portly man in his early sixties. He had a way of speaking and tone that sent shivers through the girl. He had one of those ways about him that did not seem mean or harsh. At time he gave Ashley the impression that he would not punish her so severely but that was a false impression.

He took the girl into the living room. He could see that she was worried.

"Your parents have informed me of your poor grades Ashley" he began his usual scolding.
"Y-yes Uncle J-Jimmy" she replied head downcast.
"We cant allow you not to graduate, can we?"
"N-No Uncle J-Jimmy" she replied. She felt that perhaps if she just agreed with him, he would go easier on him. Perhaps.

"Yes, I am glad you agree Ashley. But I am afraid I am going to have to punish you most severely this time. It is the only way you will learn. At least I hope so. Very well, come along, leave your schoolbooks here"

Ashley was more worried now. She did not know where he was taking her.
He usually punished her in the living room. Or sometimes his bedroom.

He led her down the hallway and stopped at a door. He opened it and motioned her in. He turned on a light. Ashley looked at the only piece of furniture in the room, a punishment horse.

"U-Uncle J-Jimy...pleaseee....I'll do b-better.....plesseeeee" she begged.
"I hope so but today we are going to put you up on the punishment horse, this will be your first time on it. Take all your clothes off Ashley."
Ashley wanted to run and hide. The sight of that punishment horse sent chills through her.

"Come along Ashley, I said to get undressed, take everything off" he ordered.
"Y-Yes...U-Uncle J-Jimmy" she sobbed quietly as she stammered.
He made her start to strip completely two years ago. He never got tired of seeing her pretty young nude body. She trembled and she fumbled with her blouse. She pulled it free from her jeans and slipped it off her shoulders.
Her uncle stood there, arms folded enjoying the show. She dropped it on the floor. She knew he would not be satisfied until she was completely naked.

She bent down and pulled her small shoes off. Next she unzipped her jeans and tugged them down and off. Tears welled up in her eyes as she unhooked her bra and slipped it down off her perky upright teem breasts. She dropped her hands at her sides, she knew better then to cover up. She bent down and slipped her socks off her small, cute, fresh, trim dainty bare feet. Her uncle got more excited as Ashley tugged her white panties down to uncover her small patch of hair covering her sex. Down to her ankles where she stepped out of them leaving her completely naked before her uncle.

"Hands behind your head and turn slowly until I tell you to stop"

The naked teen obeyed. Her uncle looked her over, she got even more pretty as she got older. Head to toe his eyes roamed. Front and rear. He loved those perfect teen ass cheeks.

"Very well..." he said as he pulled up a small stool. He placed it behind the punishment horse.

"Step up and lay face down on the punishment horse...let your arms and legs hang over the sides"

Ashley climbed up and slowly got into position. More fear filled her then as her uncle secured her wrists to the front sides of the horse and then her ankles to the end sides of the horse. He went to the wall and took down a thick heavy rectangular wood paddle. He stepped up and lightly tapped her small quivering cheeks.

"Now..lets see if we can improve those grades.....you will count each swat..I am going to give you 50...get ready"
"Yes Uncle Jimmy"

WHAP....WHAP.........WHAP...WHAP......WHAP...WHAP. ...Uncle Jimmy began the long hard sizzling paddling of his nieces bare bottom. The hard wood flattened out her cheeks with each hard swat. She managed to count she cried and screamed he head off. Her teen cheeks turned redder with each swat. He hit almost full force determined to teach her a lesson. He watched her small toes curl up and her fingers clawed at the thin air. She screamed pitifully and pleaded to no avail. Cheek to cheek...top to base...base to top the hard wood slammed without mercy. Slow paced and then fast paced and then slow. Each crack was pure agony to her teen bottom and thighs. She was hysterical after 50 swats. He stopped and scolded her some more and then landed 10 more to her inner cheeks.

He gave her a rest and let her down off the horse. Then he told her something he never told her before.

"Ashley, leave your clothes off and go up to my bedroom and wait for me there"

Ashley was confused. Surely there would not be anymore punishment. She sat naked on the edge of her uncles bed and wondered what he had in mind.