MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Old 07-29-2007, 11:24 PM

Brooke's Wrecks

Long-time AmateurSpankings model Brooke is made to go fetch the wooden spoon in the kitchen. She gets a dose of that for having one too many auto accidents.

If you want to watch, here's the link:

http://www.amateurspankings.com/broo...nking-clip.htm
Old 07-29-2007, 11:58 PM

Dag. Brooke is one lovely lady. Shame she doesn't drive so well. Thanks for another great update, gary.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:43 PM

Now, there is one Arrogant looking Young Lady, which is probably why she thinks she can get away with driving in such a reckless manner. Luckily, she has not met me on the highway, or she would find herself over the fender of a car, and, that smirk would be wiped off her face in a heartbeat.
Just as a woman's eyes are the mirrors to her soul, her shapely bottom is her "seat of learning", and always remember, ladies, a hairbrush has two sides. The bristle side for brushing your silken locks, and the hard flat side to be used on your precocious seat of learning.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:51 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
I was with Gary one night and we went to meet Brooke and some of her friends. Gary, tap the whole well!!!
Old 08-02-2007, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paully62 View Post
I was with Gary one night and we went to meet Brooke and some of her friends. Gary, tap the whole well!!!
I think it was actually Brooke's mom Lucy, wasn't it Paully?
Old 08-04-2007, 09:46 AM

Misiinterpretation of picture

The picture that I thought was Brooke with an arrogant/haughty attitude, is actually, I think, an after the spanking picture that displays a very disdainful look, which is appropriate, since she certainly has deserved every spanking that she has received. This opinion based on the various pics that I have checked out on amateurspankings.com/gallery.

And, while I am here, and, because she is Brooke's Mom, a certain, fully grown, physically mature woman(though acting immature many times), by the name of Lucy, oftentimes, has a smug expression on her face, starting with her own spanking story, and, including, but, I am sure, not limited to, her paddling brooke in the "mother daughter" series. I am confident that Gary wiped that expression off of her face a few different times. At least I hope that he has.

More about the galleries to come, mainly, the before and after expressions of the woman being spanked/paddled/belted, or otherwise disciplined. Such a nice feature to have pics of them before (relaxed though nervous, looking quite attractive with a smile on their face), and, then, after (looking quite distressed, though just as attractive with various displays of pain and agony)
Just as a woman's eyes are the mirrors to her soul, her shapely bottom is her "seat of learning", and always remember, ladies, a hairbrush has two sides. The bristle side for brushing your silken locks, and the hard flat side to be used on your precocious seat of learning.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:20 AM

Santa,

Both Brooke and Lucy are fun to spank. And believe me, they are both bad girls. And I'm not even joking. LOL.
Old 08-05-2007, 07:04 AM

*chuckling* And, why does that not surprise me that they are both bad girls.