MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Old 08-01-2014, 11:45 PM

Shayla & Her Mother Arianna

The new video this week at AmateurSpankings.com features the return of the very popular real-life mother and daughter Arianna and Shayla.

These 2 both get hard paddlings with each receiving 20 swats with a wooden paddle.

Here is a link to a sample video clip and some stills. We think you will love this one:

http://www.amateurspankings.com/home
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shaylaandhermotherarianna15a.jpg
Views:	1273
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	990  
Old 08-03-2014, 03:38 PM

Gary, great video. The last one was also great between Arianna and her daughter being spanked in front of each other. I know from the previous video Arianna didn\\\\\\\'t like it when you gave her daughter the paddle so she could spank her mother\\\\\\\'s bare bottom with it. Sure would like to see a video of you sitting in a chair and spanking both their bare bottoms over your knee.

Reminds me of a waitress I knew that was having some financial difficulties that I spanked 5 different times that had 2 daughters my age living with her.

She needed some money to get a lawyer to fight a DUI she received. As a prelude to this I would always tipped her 200% of the bill at the diner she worked at (for example the tab would be 8 bucks and I would tip her 16 bucks) and always patted or spanked, I would go out for a smoke while waiting for my food, yep you couldn\\\\\\\'t smoke in the diner, a state law passed like in 2011 I believe, and when she came out to tell me my food was ready I always found an opportunity OR she always presented me with an opportunity to give her a healthy spank on her bottom. or I would sometimes just give her bottom a healthy pat as she walked by while in the diner. She always had on these black pants made from real thin material as a uniform at that place. She would sometimes bring it up saying that I left a red mark or a nice hand print on her butt the last time or something of that nature so suggesting she needed a good spanking for getting a DUI was not out of the normal. She immediately agreed as I told her she\\\\\\\'s gong to get 5 separate spankings once a week until the bill is paid off. She immediately asked me what I was going to use on her, saying \"A paddle or something\" and if she was going to be spanked \\\\\\\"pants up or pants down\\\\\\\" With that comment that pretty much settled it. Some were at the motel across the street and some were at her place, she didn\\\\\\\'t feel comfortable going to my place however, and that\\\\\\\'s when I found out that she had 2 daughters right around my age that still lived with her.

Very erotic stuff knowing that and your videos really bring that out when Arianna is being spanked in front of her daughter. Great video Gary. I guess I\\\\\\\'ll have to break out the credit card again.

Last edited by nosrettap1958; 08-03-2014 at 03:44 PM.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:56 AM

That is a great story. I love that kind of thing. Ha.

Glad you like Arianna and Shayla. Those 2 are a handful, for sure.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:58 PM

Gary, I'm working on another one as we speak. She has to have some major automotive work done before she can get her car passed inspection. The best part though is she looks a lot like Cassie, at BOTH ends!!!!! (Her face and her bottom)

Gary it looks like you started to paddle both of their bare bottoms from the start. Is that right? What no warm up?
Old 08-11-2014, 07:41 AM

That is correct. And it worked out pretty well too! LOL.

Speaking of Cassie, here's one of my favorite pics of her. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cassiepaddled 012.jpg
Views:	1192
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	991  
Old 08-11-2014, 09:01 PM

Gary, when are we going to see her again???
Old 08-11-2014, 09:53 PM

She is living in Southern Kansas these days. I stay in touch with her. It's all a matter of getting her to Dallas or someplace where we can shoot some scenes with her. She still looks great.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:15 AM

I have both of their videos getting spanked together now and hopefully there will be more of those two. I can imagine they're both handfuls and probably worse when they're together. Gary, you got to do a video of those two getting spanked OTK, that would be great!!!!