MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 11-18-2007, 03:54 PM

Spanked married couple part 2 (the video) M/F

If you have not read the first part http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=928
please do this is a continuation of that story.

A few days ago I got a call from Mike, he said that he put our video on his website. He also asked if I wanted to check it out, I of course said yes. He gave me a temporary login for the site, I immediately ran to the computer to check it out.

Since that day I was courious about what happened with my wife's spanking before I came into the room. I asked her about it and she said she did not want to talk about it, if I continued she just said that it was like mine.

I got logged into the website and downloaded the video.

It started out with the empty room, the camera was centered on the couch. In the background you heard the door open and Mike walked in and sat on the couch. Mike told Erica to stand in front of him, she slowly walked into the picture with her head lowered, she stood facing him with her back to the camera. Her loose kaki pants and t-shirt hid her body well, Mike asked her if she knew why she was getting spanked and she replied yes. He told her that she was getting spanked because he does not spank guys and the deal was he would make an exception if she would accept a spanking, I saw Erica nod. Mike contunued, he told her she had to do exactly what he said or he would stop and the whole thing would be cancelled, Erica nodded again, Mike just said good. He asked if she was ready, and she replied "I guess so."

Mike said, "ok lets get started then", "strip to your bra and panties" Erica replied "do I have to?" and Mike said "Now!" Erica kicked off her shoes, then lowered her pants without unbuttoning them (that's how loose they were) she stepped out of her pants and threw them with her shoes. Her shirt was so long that it covered her bottom like a night shirt, Mike reminded her to take off her shirt as well. She slowly pulled her shirt up and off and threw in onto her pile of clothes, she was standing there in large pink panties (looked to be a size or two to big) and a white bra, as soon as she removed her shirt she used her arms to cover herself, but the camera was behind her and got a good view. Mike then told her to remove her bra, I was suprised that she did not complain she just reached back unhooked it and threw it into the pile, she did use her arms to cover her exposed breasts. Mike then told her to turn around, and put her hands on her head, she complied (not knowing a camera was in her face now). Mike told her not to move, he put his thumbs into her panties and she cried out "not them" and her face turned a deep red and Mike said "I have to, I always spank nude" and he slowly pulled them down. Erica was standing there completely naked, her patch of pubic hair, with lips poking out the bottom (she shaves around her vagina but leaves a patch in the front) out there for the world to see (if you pay $29.99). He then told her to turn around and face him, she slowly did and kept her hands on her head and he called her a good girl for doing so. She stood in front of him for a full minuet, I saw him checking her out top to bottom, and the camera got a good look at her backside. She has lost a ton of weight recently but she was still chubby, and she did not have any waistline, but she still has a nice bottom.

After he was done looking at her he told her to bend over his knee, after she was situated he told her he was going to start with a hand spanking. He started and she immediately started moving around, she said it hurt and he said "if you don't stop moving it's going to hurt a lot more" after about 10 she was yelling "stop" "stop" and he did. She sounded relived when she said "I am glad that's over" and Mike said "we are just getting started" as he reached for the paddle.

Mike repositioned Erica with one of her legs over his, he told her it was to keep her from kicking so much. He gave her a soft pat on the bottom with the paddle and she jumped, he told her to relax, it would all be over soon enough, as he smacked her with the paddle she cried out "Owww" and he smacked her again "Owwwiiii" she cried. He brushed her hair out of her face so the camera could get a good look at her reaction, I saw her face as the next one hit "Oooowww" "how many more" she cried, he replied "10" and he dropped the paddle again "Ouuucchh" "I don't know if I can take that many more" and Mike said "I told you this was going to be a hard spanking" and the paddle fell again, "Owwwwwii" she cried out "that's enough, no more" and he said "I will speed up the rest" and smacked her three times really quick. I could tell by the look on her face she was really close to crying, and he smacked her three more times and she said "Owwwwww" and a few tears fell from her eyes.

Mike set down the paddle and helped Erica get to her feet, she was real shaky. Her bottom was facing the camera and it was red, it was red from where her legs met to where her back started. Mike reappeared (he went off camera for a second) and he had a cane, and Erica cried "you are not going to use that are you?" and Mike responded "I want to end every video with a caning" and Erica said "no way" and Mike explained "I know this is your first time so it will only be a few strokes" and he contiued "you have done really well so far, I would hate to see you stop now" and she said "just a few?" and he said "less than 5" and she said Ok.

He said for the caning they had to change positions and told her to kneel on the couch, she slowly complied, and he told her to bend over the back. As she did her butcheeks spread apart showing her shaved vagina, she must have realized this and quickly got back onto her knees. "is there a different position we can use?" she asked, Mike said "there are only two positions I can cane in, and the other one would be even more embarassing for you" and Erica stalling said "try me" and he said "roll over onto your back and hold your legs up and apart" and a red faced Erica said "forget it" and he said "stop stalling and bend over" She got back into position (with her vagina peaking thru her butcheeks). Mike used the cane as a pointer and poked her legs and said "I know you are not going to want to do this but, I need you to spread your legs apart" he continued "I need your bottom as tight as possible". Erica slowly complied and spread her legs "I hate this, this is so humiliating" she complained and he said "spankings are supposed to be embarassing" Mike then told her to streghten her back, as she did her full vagina came into view her outer lips even spread apart showing the pink inside, I know she was embarassed when she said "let's get this over with" and he said "Ok" and he stood next to her, he smacked her with the cane with what I would guess would be medium force a long welt immediately appeared and Erica cryed in agony, he told her to get back into position, and as soon as she did he hit her again, Erica genuenly started crying and before she could get back into position he smacked her one last time.

He helped her get up and he had her face the camera, she had tears running down her face and her maskera was running. Mike turned her around and gave her a hug, while doing so the camera got a very good view of her backside which was very red with three cane marks. He told her she did a good job, and to go stand in the corner with her hands on her head. and they both left the camera.