MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Old 09-25-2007, 08:35 PM
kenrobb

Naughty Wife short videos

What ever happened to the "Naughty Wife" short videos that used to be on several spanking groups at Yahoo? In the early days of Real Spankings these two videos were featured as amatuer. The description was that this couple was considering going into frequent production, but nothing came of it.

The first had the young wife being bent over a chair, skirt raised for a belt whipping. One minute or so in, she was told to take down her panties, which she did with much protest. I seem to remember she counted out the licks.

The next video, about two minutes long, had her over the same chair, her panties still pulled down to her ankles, about to receive a bare bottom paddling with a paddle with holes. She counted out ten swats on her bare bottom, with plenty of "I'm Sorry!" throughout and some tears.

I lost the videos in a hard drive crash years ago and keep patiently searching for them. Anyone know where they might be? Thanks!
Old 09-25-2007, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenrobb View Post
What ever happened to the "Naughty Wife" short videos that used to be on several spanking groups at Yahoo? In the early days of Real Spankings these two videos were featured as amatuer. The description was that this couple was considering going into frequent production, but nothing came of it.

The first had the young wife being bent over a chair, skirt raised for a belt whipping. One minute or so in, she was told to take down her panties, which she did with much protest. I seem to remember she counted out the licks.

The next video, about two minutes long, had her over the same chair, her panties still pulled down to her ankles, about to receive a bare bottom paddling with a paddle with holes. She counted out ten swats on her bare bottom, with plenty of "I'm Sorry!" throughout and some tears.

I lost the videos in a hard drive crash years ago and keep patiently searching for them. Anyone know where they might be? Thanks!

KR,

I'm pretty certain those videos were the early work of Mike and his wife, the original co-owners of the Real Spankings sites.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:52 PM
kenrobb

Any idea where the video's might be?

Thanks, I never knew about a co owner of real spankings. I wonder where the clips might be found?
Old 09-27-2007, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenrobb View Post
Thanks, I never knew about a co owner of real spankings. I wonder where the clips might be found?
I don't know. Are you sure they aren't still on the RealSpankings site? If not, Mike has a blog. Maybe you can contact him.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:13 PM

I remember both those clips as well, and they were excellent. If anyone ever finds out where I can get a hold of them again, please let me know.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:48 AM

great video
Old 12-10-2007, 01:21 PM

I think the Blog you're talking about is "The Spanking Blog"
( http://www.thespankingblog.com/ )
and it's not been updated since Monday, December 18, 2006,
which is a shame, since I always found Mike's blogs very interesting...
(especially the photo ones! - all those paddled sorority girls - YUMMY!)