MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-23-2007, 09:52 PM

Vanilla Spanking Encounter Again!

OK. I am once again perplexed. I have been in the scene officially now for 12 years, and before that…well lets just say I started spanking in my teens and continued with no knowledge there was an actual “SPANKING SCENE”. Here is what continues to confound me. In taking a long look at my spanking experience I would say I have spanked 85% Vanilla Women versus 14.99% Spanko Women and…well there was this one person who turned out to be a T-girl…and by the time I figured it out…well…she was very petite and had a cute bottom and spanking was almost over. And my Momma always said never leave a job undone.

So here is my latest little encounter that ended in a spanking. I was walking down to my local Blockbuster returning some videos…3 days late…but hey they don’t charge late fees anymore, so what the hell. As I was walking a very cute Lady passed me, she looked sideways and smiled and I simply smiled back…its friendly neighborhood so I didn’t think anything else of it. But as she passed I couldn’t help noticing she had the cutest bottom. She e was wearing a pair of Capri pants and a hoodie that stopped just at the top of her pants…so the framing was just right. I wasn’t sure how far she was going and there was that moment where every guy has to decide…keep pace…slow down…cross the street so you don’t look like some weirdo. But I figured she wasn’t going as far as I was so what the heck…I kept my pace and she kept hers , which meant she was just far enough that I could enjoy the view and feel ok.

The Blockbuster is about 8 blocks from my place and the further we got the more it seemed we were heading to at least the same destination. Sure enough she was going to Blockbuster. I watched her go inside and I simply dropped my videos in the return slot and headed to the grocery store to pick up a few things.

When I left the store I looked up and who should be passing by the store doors but…Lil Ms Capri Pants. We both looked at each other and smiled. I shook my head and said…”you know you’re making me feel a lil uncomfortable following me like this” Ice broken. And we just started walking together. It turned out she lived in an Apartment building about half the block down from me. As we walked we had that type of ok, nice coincidence conversation people who don’t know each other fully have to weed out the potential weird facts. Turns out we had none, she looked down at my bag and asked what I had bought and I opened it to reveal a box of micro-wave popcorn, cranberry juice and some Cherry Garcia Ice cream, she gave me a cynical smirk and asked if that was my lunch. I told it was the lunch of every writer lives on. Well one thing led to another and she invited me to have lunch with her at her place…she’d ignore the fact I was a stalker.

Once in her apartment she let me put the ice cream in her freezer and went about making lunch. We chatted and it was a very cool conversation…she seemed playful…border line brattish…and we hit it off. When she put the plate down in front of me she told me she hoped that real food wouldn’t upset my stomach…I half kidding said…if it did I’d have to hold her accountable. She laughed it off and said she had nothing to be sued for since she was a poor college girl. I Shrugged and said its ok I’ll just spank you. Now as soon as the words came out I thought…what the hell are you thinking. But she just said…she hadn’t had that threat since she was ten. We both laughed it off and ate lunch and continued to talk.

All the while she kept making smart alec comments about everything from my shoes to my age and I just deflected the comments without a single spanking reference. Then she said something about that turned the tables…she took the final chip off my plate and with the most smart ass tone said…I probably shouldn’t have fed you chips…aren’t old guys suppose to watch their cholesterol? Well how could I not make a spanking comment after that. For the next 10 minutes we bantered about spanking and not being spanked and well…ya get the drift. Finally I asked her if she had ever been spanked. She told me she hadn’t been spanked since she was 12. This led to a very general discussion on spanking. It was clear she wasn’t into as a choice…but admitted her girlfriend had slapped her bottom a couple of times, but that was the extent of it. That was followed by another smart remark and I responded the only way a true Spanko could given the situation…I told her one more comment and she would be getting what she last got at 12. What happened next threw me completely off she jumped up dropped her pants and lay right across my lap saying…go for it!Ok ok…that was the mental picture I had in my mind…what she actually did was laugh and say she didn’t think she could get an ambulance fast enough to help with my heart attack.

There was a little more laughing and finally she asked me if I really would spank her. I looked at her and narrowed my eyes slowly and said…yes I would. She looked at me and I could tell something was going through her mind. As much as I wanted to prod her ahead I just waited. Finally she said…can I leave my pants up? I tried not to smile too big and nodded. I told her that maybe we should slow down, seeing how we had just met. She shrugged and said that she liked being spontaneous and like trying new things.

So with that I held out my hand and once she took it pulled her over my lap. I gave her about 10 medium spanks and paused to gage her reaction. She looked back at me and said…that wasn’t so bad and turned her head back to the front. I gave her 5 really hard slaps that brought a squeal from her and then 10 more light ones before letting her up. She stood there red faced and rubbing her bottom with the cutest smile on her face.

She sat down and I asked what she thought of her spanking. She smiled and said…it was interesting but that she didn’t get what people saw in it. I nodded and told her it wasn’t for everyone, but thanked her for being spontaneous enough to give an old man nice memory. We talked a little more and exchanged numbers and said we would have to at least do coffee some morning. Turns out she is a taking a break from school and is doing the audition thing. So she was always looking for ways to take up the down time when she wasn’t running around.

As I left the float of a very cute chance encounter brought me to thinking why is it I can’t meet a true Spanko Lady. I have never had one encounter with someone who was into spanking like I have with Vanilla Ladies I meet. I have never dated a Spanko Lady, even though I have put myself out there…in every way possible…ads…spanking chat rooms…parties…even hosted a monthly spanking group…but still unattached and looking. My last two romantic relationships have been with gorgeous…yet Vanilla Ladies, and it looks like I’m probably going to stay on the date Vanilla…occasionally spank, both Vanilla and Spanko Ladies…cycle.

Oh well guess it could be worse. So I’ll just have to keep living for theses type of spot encounters with fun spontaneous Vanilla Ladies.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:10 PM

Talking Vanilla spanking

do you have any pictures of her
Old 10-24-2007, 10:11 AM

I am just never in the right place at the right time! Jeez!

Lucky you, Cali!

Spank On!
Veronica
Old 10-24-2007, 03:47 PM

Cool Re: story

Great fantasy, that actually came to life . Extremely well written. I enjoyed reading it. Please do more. Anxiously anticipating another. Be cool , max
Old 10-24-2007, 06:06 PM

A picture of whom, exactly...lol...

Thanks MsV. BTW I'll be walking down Larimer towards Coors Field Saturday, Sunday and Monday...before and after the Rockies/ Red Sox World Series games...I'll pretend I don't know you.

Yeah, nice to have thses things happen but damnit...I'd give up every such encounter to find my Spanko Mate...ok, maybe not , but hey it's a nice thought.