MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-25-2007, 04:53 PM

subspace?

i keep reading posts that mention "subspace." what is that?

thanks in advance for your answers!
Old 10-25-2007, 05:47 PM

Sometimes "subspace" just refers to a state of mind. As in, when someone says/does exactly the right things to really get in your head and actually make you feel submissive, in a delicious sort of way.

More often than not, though, "subspace" is sort of euphoric chemical inbalance. Every person's triggers are different, but it tends to occur from long, rythmic sessions that build in intensity. Eventually the brain releases endorphines and adrenaline, and the result is a sort of drugged stupor nirvana.

I've only had this happen twice to date, and I don't remember most of the sessions. Other people have filled in some of the blanks, luckily. Both times, I had trouble finding my feet and walking afterwards and felt very groggy...but very relaxed and overwhelmingly pleasant, too.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:13 PM

For me, subspace definitely refers to the former that Aurora mentioned. And basically it's when the top just gets into my head and I become like a mindless little animal that just responds and submits. It really is delicious!
Old 10-26-2007, 08:41 AM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Oh crap....I thought it was that area under your house when you dont have a basement...I was kinda wondering why they never got excited when I took them down there.

Last edited by paully62; 10-26-2007 at 09:23 AM.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:35 PM

I put subspace in the altered-state-of-reality category. I like to consider it a cousin of orgasm (the real kind, not the "When Harry Met Sally" kind). You sort of drift off and lose your sense of time and space and forget where you are, and if you get up too fast, you'll get woozy and fall flat on your face.

It's neat.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:56 AM

I echo the thoughts of the others above. It's a DEVINE place the Top puts you in by what he says and does....usually from a nice, moderate tempo and severity with an instrument you are "fond" of.....one minute you are saying "owww" the next you are blappering nonsense.....you lose track of time and place, and for me, it lasts several minutes to almost 1/2 hour....trying to get up while in head space is dangerous for me....my body is like jello......and yes like Adelina, it's the spankee's cousin to an orgasm...

nightoww/kay
Old 10-28-2007, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paully62 View Post
Oh crap....I thought it was that area under your house when you dont have a basement...I was kinda wondering why they never got excited when I took them down there.
Ohhh that's sooo bad paully.. lol poor little bottoms
Old 10-28-2007, 01:06 PM

Gosh.. I hope that I experience subspace one day.... it sounds amazing. I mean I have a few folks that I trust completely to get me there but it hasnt happened.