MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 09-12-2010, 12:27 PM

Hello

Hello all,

I am a fairly new member to this forum with the exception that I have already replied to a few posts already. I am glad to find a group where I can openly share details of my obsession, and get feedback with out feeling like people will judge me and not understand and think I'm way to weird. I'm still a little shy about sharing personal stories but am hapy to share preferences and ideas. In realtity I am in my early 20s but at heart I am still a little girl who never got spanked as a kid (1. my parents didn't spank us and 2. my brother was the nichevious one) and now relies on my fiance' to pull me over his lap and spank my bottom whenever he feels like I've earned a spanking. In fact he threatened to paddle my bare bottom when he found out I joined this forum. Not because I did it but because I did it w/out telling him. I look forward to meeting other members as well as reading and posting but that's all for now.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:24 PM

welcome

Welcome, Wild at Heart. It is fun here. Happy spanking.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:53 AM

Welcome aboard. We're a friendly bunch here. Most of us spend our time between multiple spanking sites so you may see us other places as well.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:15 AM

Welcome

Welcome to the group. We share your interests in spanking and it is good to communicate with people who share your interests . We are probably in a minority of the general population regarding this. All I can say is the rest of the people do not know what they are missing.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:31 AM
WildAtHeart
This message has been deleted by WildAtHeart.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:33 AM

Well that is probably true. I'm just glad that I am not one who has to look for a spanking partner. In fact I'm still a little sensitive from last night, thanks to my sweetie.