MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 07-19-2009, 05:30 PM

I'm a female bottom but I don't go out seeking experiences outside my relationship, so I'm probably not a good source for this question. Nevertheless, in my opinion, we are born with our proclivity for spanking as an erotic exercise. It's hard-wired into us. I have a childhood history with spanking and my experiences in M/f relationships began in my early teens. Nonetheless, I have chatted with many people who say they came about their interest spontaneously, without any prior history of any kind. I didn't think this was possible, but apparently it is, and if so, it has to be 'hard-wired' into our brains from whatever source. Perhaps a vanilla can be cajoled, or coerced, into a spanking scene or relationship, but I think that without the gene or whatever, they will probably remain vanilla.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishB View Post
I'm a female bottom but I don't go out seeking experiences outside my relationship, so I'm probably not a good source for this question. Nevertheless, in my opinion, we are born with our proclivity for spanking as an erotic exercise. It's hard-wired into us. I have a childhood history with spanking and my experiences in M/f relationships began in my early teens. Nonetheless, I have chatted with many people who say they came about their interest spontaneously, without any prior history of any kind. I didn't think this was possible, but apparently it is, and if so, it has to be 'hard-wired' into our brains from whatever source. Perhaps a vanilla can be cajoled, or coerced, into a spanking scene or relationship, but I think that without the gene or whatever, they will probably remain vanilla.

I always enjoy when this thread is brought back to life.

As moderator and owner of a spanking video site as well, I get this question more often than any other. As the old saying goes, "I wish I had a nickel for every time I've been asked this..." LOL.

I've been threatening to invite our friend Erica Scott into a special night of chat just to discuss this topic, because she can articulate her thoughts as well as anyone can on this subject.

Overall, TrishB, I agree with you.

Gary
Old 07-24-2009, 01:01 AM

vanilla spankers

Hi, i would have to agree with Trish B as well, i think spankers and spankees are somehow hard wired or have the spanking gene i seem to be the only member of my family that has it and while i had a few partners that agreed to spanking because it pleased me most did say others were not into it and they did not want to continue after a few times. so can you turn someone into something they are not there are thousands of stories out there of people discovering their passion, but i would say from my standpoint i could not intrest my vanilla friends into the scene so i seldom tried. Have a spanking good day.
Jim