MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 04-19-2008, 01:21 PM

Janet's New Coat Part 2

........Then it's been decided!" Jack grins; "I'll get a chair from the kitchen!" Waiting for Jack to return, Janet timidly asks; "What.....If Mrs.Roper finds out?" With a wide smile Mr Roper replies; "She's not home tonight!" "But what if somebody told her?" Chrissy questions while glancing over at a fidgety Janet. "Hmmmmm!...Now Chrissy...Would you?" He asks. "Uh!..Uh!..Not me!" She seriously replies. Coming back into the living room Jack sets down the straight chair from the kitchen in the center of the room. "Ok! Mr. Roper.....Your throne has arrived!"

.........Slowly walking over to the chair, Mr. Roper takes a deep breath, then sits down. With everyone watching Janet, she whines; "I-I thought...This would be in private?" "No!..No! Janet!" Jack quickly answers; "We're all involved in this......It's our rent money!" Nervously rubbing her hands over her skirt covered thighs, Janet pleads; "C-Couldn't....I just pay back.....In monthly installments?" Without an answer, Mr Roper advises; "Janet......I think it's best.......If you just come over here.......And get over my lap!"

......Starting to blush, Janet walks over, as Mr. Roper takes her arm, then guides her firm midsection over his knees! As Jack and Chrissy watch, Janet closes her eyes and lets out a low, long groan, as Mr. Roper grasps the hem of her tight, blue skirt. Inching it up Janet's shapely thighs and hips, then finally folds it over her back along with the white lace slip! With both Jack and Mr. Roper beginning to breathe faster, Chrissy covers her eyes, as Mr. Roper with shaking fingers, begins to take down Janet's pretty, white lace panties! "P-Please.... leave them up!" She pleads; "I-It will....Hurt too much!" "Ha!..Ha!" Jack muses; "They're too thin....For any protection!" "Shut up Jack!" Janet snaps from her prone position; "W-Why......Don't you leave?" "Oh! no Janet.........I wouldn't miss this for anything!?

.......Looking down wide-eyed at Janet's completely bare bottom, Mr. Roper's manhood begins to fill out as he raises his hand!........Whack!......."OOOOOOOW!" ..Wiggling her bottom, Janet stares down!..........Crack!........."O-OUCH!"..........Smack!......."OOOOOH! M-MR. ROPER!"...With her full buttocks turning a shade of pink, Janet straightens her legs, then grasps Mr. Roper's left leg as he begins to spank harder..........Crack!......"UUUUGH!"
Slap!..........."OOOOOW!.............Whack!....... "P-PLEASE.....M-MR ROPER !".......Smack!........."O-OUCH!....P-PLEASE STOP!" Jack now totally enjoying the scene, Chrissy watches in horror, thinking...This could be her!.....Slap!..........."AAAAAAH!...I-IT HURTS!".........Whack!
"O-O-OUCH!" Looking over at Jack through her tears, Janet sneers; "Well (Sob!) you seem......(Sob!) To be enjoying this!"......Crack!
"AAAAAH!.......Smack!............"OOOOOW!" ....Looking down at Janet, Jack just offers a smile, as Mr. Roper continues to redden her very bare bottom!.......Whack!........"(Sob!) N-NO MORE.........P-PLEEEEZ!"
Feeling his now stiff, clothed erection pushing against her naked hips, Janet arches upward as Mr. Roper Finishes with several more well aimed spanks. As he has all he can do, to control Janet's squirming bottom, as it bucks frantically over his lap!
Smack!.........Whack!.........Crack!..........Slap !......"OOOOOOOOOW!"

........Finally stopping, he lets Janet slide off his lap in shame, as she tries to cover up from Jack's leering eyes! "(Sob!) G-Gosh Mr Roper......T-That was hard!" Janet groans while quickly pulling down her skirt. "Yeah!" He grins; "That's the first spanking I've given........In about 20 years!" "Gosh! .....Did you spank your daughter then?" Chrissy gasps. Looking back at her, he calmly answers; "No.....Mrs. Roper!"

.......As the story ends. Mr Roper got his compensation for the rent. Jack got his thrill from the spanking. Janet kept her coat. And Chrissy is wondering "if she'll be next?"

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 07-23-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Old 04-19-2008, 05:12 PM

janet's new coat

great story Sammy, i like Chrissy wondering if she will be next. I always wanted to see Janet and Chrissy get spanked in their pajamas(Chrissy's baby doll and Janet's knee-lentgh jersey) Words are always a great image maker and you handle it very well. I always like words that say punished with a spanking (conjures all sorts of images) and Janet blushing just seemed to fit although i wonder what Mr. Roper was thinking about Jack's breathing as he is not supposed to be interested in that. I think MRs. Roper would be a good spanker as well. And it would seem that Mrs. Roper would be the one to suggest the subterfuge as she would always want to pull something over her husband. But great story as always. Have a spanking good day.
Jim
Old 04-19-2008, 06:31 PM

Hi Jim; Glad you liked the story! Yes, Mrs. Roper probably could handle a spanking situation very well! And Chrissy had better watch her ways. I'am very sure there are many that would love to take her over their knee!

Regards; Sammy