MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-26-2010, 03:23 PM

levis jeans

hi all, just finding my way round in ere, am i the only guy in the world that lkes spanking in jeans, preferably faded blue levis, but i do like most others, ive never seen anything on the web with spanking in levis, any ladies or gents agree or disagree with me on this???? thanks for ur time>
Old 02-27-2010, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levisjeans View Post
hi all, just finding my way round in ere, am i the only guy in the world that lkes spanking in jeans, preferably faded blue levis, but i do like most others, ive never seen anything on the web with spanking in levis, any ladies or gents agree or disagree with me on this???? thanks for ur time>
Just be a little bit patient; the material is certainly out there. Here's a sampling of what you can find on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f There are also probably entire commercial sites devoted to spanking on jeajs.
Old 02-27-2010, 08:28 PM

Thank you for that, patience, i have lots of, just havent seen much in this area! of leather trousers for that matter, ah well, maybe its just me haha
Old 03-01-2010, 02:55 PM

Not clear from your post whether you Top or bottom, but you are right, there does seem to be less out there about those of us who like spanking, or seeing spankings, over some type of clothing. Seems like everything geared toward those who prefer the panties-down scenario.
But there is much to be said for a video or story where a spanking or paddling is given over a tight bluejeaned bottom.
Even more appealing is spanking over spandex exercise or running tights and shorts. When I see a girl out running in a pair of those I cannot help but think how much a paddle applied to the seat of them would sting her bottom. And imagine how they would hold the heat in!
What a great sight it would be, a girl with her round bubble butt packed and squeezed into a pair of those tights having to bend with the lycra stretched tight as a drum having to undergo a long hard paddling.Considering that she'd likely being wearing a thong or other skimpy panties underneath or maybe nothing it would give the expression "going for the burn" a totally new meaning!
Old 03-01-2010, 04:02 PM
levisjeans
This message has been deleted by levisjeans.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
Just be a little bit patient; the material is certainly out there. Here's a sampling of what you can find on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f There are also probably entire commercial sites devoted to spanking on jeajs.

Nice link there, Chuckles.

A shameless plug here...but at www.amateurspankings.com, we've shot quite a few paddling-over-jeans scenes the past few years. You might peruse around our "online clips" section. Also, we're in the process of making all of those scenes available for download.

Gary