MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 06-19-2013, 05:31 PM

My first spanking story pt 3

I was amazed at what I was hearing. I had always fantasized about Hailey spanking me. My cock began to harden again.

"I see you like the idea." Hailey gently teased as she played with my cock with both of her hands. The she grabbed my cock in a firm grip and started to stand.

"Its been a fantasy of mine for quite some time. I just never thought it would come true." I said.

She kept her grip on my cock as she led me over to the bed. She let go long enough to stack up the pillows. She turned to face me again, took hold of my cock and pulled me to the bed.

"Ok birthday boy, bend over the pillows for your birthday spanking."

I bent over the pillows-not that I had much of a choice. I couldn't wait to find outfeel what she was going to use. I didn't have to wait long. I felt the leather of the belt first glide across my cheeks. It was the same one I had used on her a little earlier. I guess she knew me better than I thought. One of my fantasies was for her to take a belt and spank me with it. Suddenly, I felt the impact of the belt across my ass. It was more intense than I could have imagined. Not unpleasant, but she apparently packed more of a whallop than I thought she did. Before I could think anymore about it, the next blow landed. She continued with blow after blow unitl until she reached twenty seven, the age I had just turned.

"Well, that's the regular swats, now its time for the traditional 'one to grow on' swat. You ready?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied. I was in heaven already. One of my biggest fantasies was coming true and it was better than I could have imagined. I didn’t know if I could take any more…

"Ok. Here it comes." she said. The blow landed and I could only gasp let out a sigh of with pleasure.

"Was it all it all you hoped for wished for on your birthday?" she asked demanded of me.

"You mean getting a spanking from one of the most beautiful naked women I know? Being able to give that same woman a spanking? It was more than I could hope for in my wildest dreams." I said as I got up off the pillows. "This has been the best birthday I have ever had."

"Its not over just yet either. You gave me two spankings and I think I still owe you another onespanking to make us even. After that I'll see what I can do to help with this." she said reaching out and and grabbing my hard cock. "Better get back in position sweetie."

Following orders, I got back into position. God, I was even more in love with Hailey now than I was before tonight. I was hoping this night would never end.

She began giving me a bare handed spanking. With my bottom already stinging and red from the belt, the hand spanking seemed to be more so intense. Five minutes into it, I felt myself so nearing to orgasm, I didn’t know how much more I could take.. A few moments later, I shot my load all over into the pillows I was bent over. I know that she had to have noticed, there was no way she couldn't.

"Seems like you REALLY enjoy this. Guess I will have to give you a few extra swats for that." she said as she giggled playfully.

She continued spanking me for about another five minutes. She finally stopped and spoke to me again.

"I think I see how you find this so arousing. I am sooo aroused excited right now, if I were still wearing panties they would be completely soaked through." she said. "Now about helping with your problem...and mine as well."
Old 06-19-2013, 05:32 PM

We fell into each others arm and spent the rest of the night having the best sex I had ever had. This was just the beginning of what would turn into a great relationship.

I moved the pillows and crawled into bed, making room for her. She ran back to the living room, saying something about her handbag. Honestly, I was too busy watching her as she ran to remember what she said. A few moments later, Hailey returned with her bag and a mischievous look on her face as she slid under the covers next to me. She produced a variety of toys from her bag of tricks. We began kissing and exploring each other, taking our time, playing with toys. I wanted to learn and memorize every part of her. Every part that made her moan, and every part that I adored. I wanted to revisit all those sweet places I had just found.