MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 06-07-2010, 01:36 AM

how to get more spankings......

Ok so I like being spanked sexually and for disipline also. My husband has a problem spanking me for disipline though he has tried. And we both agree sometimes just the thing I need is a good hard spanking to straighten me out but he would rather spank me sexually. Here lately we have been having problems and I mostly feel they are my fault just petty arguing over stupid things and I feel that more frequent trips over his knee would help but he likes to keep the two seperate( our relationship and sexual spankings) he knows it works we have tried in the past but I think he's thing is that to really teach me the leason I so badly need to be taught he needs to spank me properly and of coarse that results in some real tears and trying to get away bc although I try to be a good girl and lay there and take my spanking he spanks me really hard when he is doing it for disipline and since I'm used to more sexual spankings from him I get used to the "hurt so good" thing and then he takes me over his knee to really teach me a lesson and it bothers him that he feels like he is really hurting me and wants to stop. Even though I have cried when he got rough during sexual spankings its somehow different. So how do we overcome this? Bc I know that I need a good spanking and I swear I feel more and more guilty everyday that does by that I don't receive the spanking I know I need.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:39 PM

Someone please comment......
Old 06-08-2010, 12:55 PM

Try talking to him again.

Perhaps the two of you should sit down and together agree on a set of relationship rules, certain behavioural things that if you do or don't do certain things then you expect him to spank you for it.

If he's not naturally dominant then that is potentially a lot of pressure for him though.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:21 AM

Wow well I did talk to him and I think we may have to talk in more detail later bc we started talking and its like I was threatning his ego he grabbed me and slung me over his lap. And boy did I get it. He pulled my night gown up and I was crying before the hand (on my panties) spanking was over then he sent me to get his belt pulled my panties down and wore my backside out. Next he made me lay over a pillow on the bed and take a severe 100 swats with the paddle. I was crying and begging him to stop but he never missed a beat. Then he sat beside me on the bed and told me what all he spanked me for all the stuff I've been doing wrong and after each thing he said do u understand me I said yes sir and he spanked my blistered bottom with his hand then told me I had 50 swats left to my spanking and I get to pick hand belt or paddle but he was very careful to add u pick which one u believe u deserve. I knew I deserved the paddle but could I handle it? So I reluctantly told him the paddle he said good that's what I thought and by the time my 50 licks with the paddle were over I was sobbing uncontrolably he has never spanked me that hard or long. He made me promise to be a good girl. And smiled and said so was that hard enough for u? I just burried my hed in his chest. I will not be sitting down for a very long time! But I know I deserved it and I feel so much better.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:29 AM

Wow well I did talk to him and I think we may have to talk in more detail later bc we started talking and its like I was threatning his ego he grabbed me and slung me over his lap. And boy did I get it. He pulled my night gown up and I was crying before the hand (on my panties) spanking was over then he sent me to get his belt pulled my panties down and wore my backside out. Next he made me lay over a pillow on the bed and take a severe 100 swats with the paddle. I was crying and begging him to stop but he never missed a beat. Then he sat beside me on the bed and told me what all he spanked me for all the stuff I've been doing wrong and after each thing he said do u understand me I said yes sir and he spanked my blistered bottom with his hand then told me I had 50 swats left to my spanking and I get to pick hand belt or paddle but he was very careful to add u pick which one u believe u deserve. I knew I deserved the paddle but could I handle it? So I reluctantly told him the paddle he said good that's what I thought and by the time my 50 licks with the paddle were over I was sobbing uncontrolably he has never spanked me that hard or long. He made me promise to be a good girl. And smiled and said so was that hard enough for u? I just burried my hed in his chest. I will not be sitting down for a very long time! But I know I deserved it and I feel so much better.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:58 PM

Sounds like you got exactly what you were looking for.

Make sure you've talked to him about how he felt about it all, and that he was okay with it.

Your needs may have been fully fulfilled, but take the time to check that his weren't detrimentally effected, that's if you haven't already
Old 06-12-2010, 10:37 AM

I guess I'm lucky, I just ask for a spanking, and tell him how hard I want it. It's like Burger King, I get it my way!
Old 06-13-2010, 11:43 AM

One thing you could do is, the day after he disciplines you, you could give him what he *really* likes in bed, whatever that may be. You know, reward him for disciplining you. There could be some space between the sexual reward and the discipline, in order to maintain that disciplinary feel, but if he starts to associate real discipline with a reward, he'll understand that it's what you really need/want/crave, and he'll be more likely to give it to you. Also, be sure to thank him for your spanking and make sure he knows how much you appreciate it.
Old 07-06-2011, 05:10 PM

LOL Julie. I don't need to ask. My wife only spanks me one way. HARD!
Old 07-06-2011, 05:10 PM

bran I'm glad that you finally seem to get what you want. Hopefully this is just the start.