MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 06-03-2013, 11:26 AM

A lament

Why is it so hard to find a woman who spanks and is not over the top about it? I don't want this to sound like a rant but it is frustrating. It seems most of the women I have met online to chat with are into giving the severe kind of spankings that are borderline abusive. Sometimes it just seems like they want to punish men who want to be spanked just because that is what they want. And when you bring up that you aren't looking for that or respecting boundary issues, suddenly you are the one who is out of line.

Am I out of line thinking this? I'm a guy, I like to spank and be spanked. Why does that make me someone who should be severely punished? Seems to me it encourages people not to engage in fetishes they enjoy. Maybe its just me I don't know. I just want to find a woman who enjoys spanking, preferably giving and getting, to chat with or cyber-spank. Either one works for me. But it just seems like there aren't a lot of female spankers out there. And trying to find one to spank seems just as difficult. Maybe it is me and my complete lack of any social skills when it comes to the opposite sex.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:28 AM

A lament

malak: I can appreciate your frustration. Thanks for posting. I'm sure many of us share the same concerns os seeking a female kindred spirit, but only seem to contact the domineering, semi-sadistic female who is over bearing and hrtful. This site used to be full of great female tops and bottoms who were fun to chat with. One can only hope that MSF will return to those "good old days."
Old 06-06-2013, 07:07 PM

I mean for me I like being spanked because for me its a stress relief thing. It allows me to just let my problems go away as my ass reddens. But few seem to understand that. Yes I like to be naked and bent over to be spanked, its just more comfortable for me. I just wish I could find a woman to talk with or play online with.

One fantasy I have is to find a woman who likes to spank and be spanked. Both of us naked and she spanks me first then I get to spank her.

Last edited by malak; 06-06-2013 at 07:18 PM.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:45 PM

lament

malak: You expressed your "lament" in a very articulate manner. I guess what you are really implying is that rather than a typical punishment spanking, which can get way out of hand, you prefer theraputic spankings. In such a case your feelings, not your guilt, are the main focus of the spanking. And yes , it is sometimes hard to find a partner who can accept that when she is spanking you, or you spanking her.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:14 AM

They Do Exist!

Hopefully this gets seen, I don't think this thread has been looked at in over a year.

I will put it out there though, that while we may be few and far between, there are still some women who don't feel like they have to be too over the top in giving a spanking, who just want to talk, maybe a little light play

Malak, I don't think there is anything wrong with you or anyone for that matter, liking the giving and receiving side of a spanking, I usually run into the opposite problem, guys not wanting to ask for a spanking because they are (for lack of a better phrase) too much of a top or dominant whichever the case may be.

But if there is anyone who is looking for a genuine, not too over the top, spanking enthusiist, someone to talk to, send me a private message.

Last edited by WildAtHeart; 08-27-2014 at 03:16 AM.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:28 PM

A good place to try (if you haven't yet) is one of the bigger spanking parties like the Shadow Lane party that just took place this weekend, or Florida Moonshine, or the Texas TASSP event. You can find some like-minded people and just explain your situation, exactly as you described. Most people at those parties would respect that, I do believe.