MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 12-03-2010, 06:08 AM

Could you help punish my wife?

Is there someone who would be interested in helping to punish my wife? We are in our 50’s and have a loving relationship in which she accepts punishment, including the strap, paddle and cane. This has helped us to maintain her submissiveness, which we both enjoy.

Nevertheless, there are aspects of her behaviour that we still find unacceptable and for this reason she is being placed under a regime of stricter discipline. To reinforce this, we want someone else to witness and participate in her punishments. This will be the first time that these will be anything other than totally private and we particularly want to involve someone capable of increasing the humiliation that my wife will suffer.

We are open to responses from both sexes and from couples. Any arrangements would be totally non-commercial and we would need to travel,because we are unable to accommodate.

Ideally we are looking for someone in eastern England (Suffolk/Norfolk). However, given the importance of the humiliation element, it could be that someone living far away might still be able to help by arranging the few sessions that travel allows and in-between these directing my wife in activities that would continue to discipline her in the right way.

This is a serious posting and all credible responses will get a reply, initially with a view to demonstrating genuineness both ways. As well as through the Forum, you can contact me at: petersbox@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited by FreeSpirit; 12-04-2010 at 02:22 AM.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:47 AM

Hi
I would be very happy to severely discipline your wife.
I have recently punished a lady in her mid 40's who has been trying to give up smoking and used my hand and hairbrush. The treatment is still ongoing.

I am in my early 60's and live in Bromley kent, but can travel if needed.
I am a great believer in females learning through their bottoms being beaten

Hope to hear from you soon.

Andrew.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:35 AM

Hi andybrom,

Thank you for the reply. I have sent you a PM.