MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 12-04-2007, 08:23 PM
eks2978

Watch your Top

Hi there,

I would like to make all members aware that there is one member or at least only one that i know of who has taken it upon herself to try and charm other people's tops into leaving their significant bottoms and engaging in an online relationship with her.
She has already split up a four year D/s relationship and has attempted to do the same with at least 2 others since joining just a few months ago.

At this point this person will not be named, but as she has had plenty of private warnings and messages about it, we have resorted to posting this and should it continue we may have to identify her.

We are all on here to meet people and have fun and sometimes people hook up and that is there business but to purposefully target tops who are in committed D/s relationships just to get your kicks, there is something seriously wrong with that.

Thats all that needs to be said for now,

Eks
Old 12-04-2007, 08:58 PM

Oh boy!! More drama!! GaryS you may havta rename the forum "As The Paddles Turn".. hehe!!
Old 12-04-2007, 09:00 PM

Grow up!

Ok as the ultimate free agent on the board I'm going to comment on this one.

If a bottom is with a top who is so delusional and indecisive that they could get pulled into an on-line charade with a screen name, who may or may not be who they say they are, then Bottom you need to get away from that Loser as quickly as possible, PERIOD!

THAT is the warning that you need to hear! NOT watch your Top... that's stupid. We all need to take responsibility for our own actions. If something is breaking up a relationship it's something already in the relationship... the outside person is not helping BUT THEY are not the real problem.

come on guys we aren't in freakin Jr. High!
Old 12-04-2007, 11:36 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Yes this is just so immature..so with that said....who is it, who is it???? oh tell me or send me a private...I gots to know.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:48 PM

HAHAHAHA!!! Leave it to Uncle Phil to stir tha pot lol
Old 12-04-2007, 11:50 PM

I thought exactly what Kaylex said, but she already said it.

I"ve been there myself. Blamed the online women who tried so hard to break up my Dom and I, and succeeded. Truth is, though, he obviously wasn't committed to me enough if they actually managed to interfere so much.

Long term relationships will face much stormier waters than someone conversing and flirting with one of the people.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:46 AM

Mixed Opinion

Although for the most part I agree that if it splits there was a problem in the first place. However, for someone to purposefully target a certain situation goes a little beyond that and should be called out. It happens all the time where people are misled by others - and all be it one may be a fool, or problems may exist - it is not for someone else to prey upon that weakness. If it happened to you - and you were as committed in that relationship it would somewhat bother you that you were the victim of such an act. Now whether you threw a hissy fit over it or decided to perserve your dignity & simply chalk it up to their loss is your decision.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:15 PM

My nose in it too..... :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylex View Post

If a bottom is with a top who is so delusional and indecisive that they could get pulled into an on-line charade with a screen name, who may or may not be who they say they are, then Bottom you need to get away from that Loser as quickly as possible, PERIOD!

THAT is the warning that you need to hear! NOT watch your Top... that's stupid. We all need to take responsibility for our own actions. If something is breaking up a relationship it's something already in the relationship... the outside person is not helping BUT THEY are not the real problem.

come on guys we aren't in freakin Jr. High !
Hear, here!

Funny how everyone involved seem to be "newbies". Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out this is a juvenile fight obviously dragged over here from another forum.

Anyone who gives such credence to crap that goes on online forums with people who are rarely who they say they are in a way that it interferes in a real way with r/l committed relationships needs to re-evaluate their own priorities.

I second the suggestion to GROW UP and give people the credit to be able to take responsibility for their own actions and relationships!

sarah

Last edited by sarah thorne; 12-05-2007 at 05:21 PM.