MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-12-2007, 04:03 PM

Startles - when spanking appears unexpectedly

On the old ASS / SSS forums, there used to be a whole category of posts entitled "Startles." A startle was when something spanking-related suddenly appeared in real life, and one of the keys to a startle was not to react so that everyone knew spanking meant something to you.

I'd like to share the two most dramatic startles I've ever encountered in my life. The first one was years ago. I was in the car, driving to work in the morning, and I had the car radio on. It was tuned to the "Eric and Cathy Show", which any of you from Chicago would certainly recognize.

Now Eric and Cathy have a section of their show called "Anyone listening who..." and they would have different topics. For example, one topic might be, "Anyone listening who..... had something embarrassing happen at their wedding," and then their callers (mostly women) would call in and talk about their embarrassing wedding stories.

Well... just as I'm pulling into a parking spot at work, Eric announces the topic is "Anyone listening who WAS SPANKED AT SCHOOL." So now for the next 30 minutes or so, we could listen to women calling in about their spanking experiences at school.

Now that's a startle!

The postscript is that I only listened to one story. Why? Because if I listened longer, other people might see me sitting in my car, and the whole thing was firing up my imagination beyond compare.... I mean it blew my mind. I always regretted not listening to the whole thing, even though I made the right decision.

Later I'll post my second startle - it's even better

- Patrick
Old 04-24-2007, 04:19 PM

Talking Startled at work

So today we had a staff developement day... otherwise known as a waste of my time. Well the guy who led the day speaks all over the country. His talk was entitled:

You can't see your own butt.... so you need others to help you!

It boiled down to that we need others to help us stay on track....

Boy do we all know that!
Old 04-24-2007, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylex View Post
You can't see your own butt.... so you need others to help you!
And, kaylex, if you need some help from others to watch your butt, I think I can find some time to nobly sacrifice and assist with the task. Being helpful is my middle name.

Boy Scout RG (giving Boy Scout salute)
Old 04-24-2007, 06:29 PM

Oh....

RG you are just TOOOOOO kind!

kaylex