MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-23-2013, 12:08 PM

Unhappy Live Chat

I''m a fairly new member of the site and every time I visit I check out the chat room and find that I'm the only person there. Isn't anyone else interested in using the chat room?

Last edited by alexskanda; 02-23-2013 at 12:11 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexskanda View Post
I\'\'m a fairly new member of the site and every time I visit I check out the chat room and find that I\'m the only person there. Isn\'t anyone else interested in using the chat room?
We used to do a regular scheduled Live Chat once a week here on this forum. But people lost interest, in part because too many trolls showed up and annoyed people who really wanted to chat. I've posted a couple of times in the last few months that if there is enough interest in re-starting that, I'd be happy to do so and schedule. But there never seems to be much interest. If so, just respond to this thread and we'll try it again.

Otherwise, feel free to use the Live Chat area anytime. It's easy to use. Maybe you can post a time you'll be in there and see if anyone wants to join in.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:13 PM

Chat room continued

Thanks Gary, sounds like a good idea. Rather than posting a specific time to visit the chat room, as I might not always be able to make it, I'd like to invite anyone that would like to discuss and/or explore spanking interests, experiences, fantasies, whatever, to private message me and we can arrange a date and time to chat or communicate by private messages. I'm happy to hear from anyone anywhere but I live in the UK so time differences might need to be taken into account. I'm a mature male interested in all aspects of the subject from all perspectives.

Tags
no chat