MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 05-31-2007, 09:31 PM

The Naughty Flirt

My Favorite All Time Movie Spanking may be:

The Naughty Flirt. This is from an early 1930s would-be screwball comedy. Like a lot of movies that feature spankings, the film itself isn't that great but the spanking is pure gossamer! A ditzy, flirty flapper in a tight slinky dress has made a fool of her beau and wounded his pride... so he takes her over his knee and spanks her at a party. It's a serious spanking and she says "Oooh, stop it!" and wriggles a lot, clearly not enjoying it, but he carries through admirably.

He finishes, planting the astonished girl on her feet and telling her she's "man crazy." Then he stalks off, leaving her to stare after him and rub her rather well-defined bottom.

We see in subsequent scenes that, in the classic sense, there's a turn-around in their relationship immediately following the spanking. She comes to respect him and see him as the man she really wants, and tries to show him she's not the irresponsible flirty flapper that she seems.

The spanking scene is beautiful and very sexy. Both characters are dressed to the nines and they take the situation seriously.

Wish I could point you to a video clip, but I don't know where one is on the web. At the moment, I have some pics from it in the pics area of my site, link below.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus View Post
Wish I could point you to a video clip, but I don't know where one is on the web. At the moment, I have some pics from it in the pics area of my site, link below.
I'm not sure I've seen a clip posted of that one. Good call though. Maybe our friend MovieBill has that??

Thanks for the tip.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:56 PM

I found a Yahoo site that has that clip.. you'd have to join the site to see it, but since it's Yahoo, it's free....

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spankingmoviestv007/