MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-15-2008, 12:11 PM

looks like I am in the minority here

I'm a guy and I need to be spanked just like all of the girls here, am I alone in my thinking? I am not a sissy, I just know that corporal punishment has always had a positive impact on me(pardon the pun).

Even in my adult life, I still need the physical contact when I step out of line. To me just apologizing isn't enough. Also getting a spanking means only one thing to me, punishment. I'm not into light spanking or play spanking. I require the next step, such as a spanking bench or restraints to limit involvement with my spanker. I also require a no nonsense approach to the matter, meaning no safe word and no warm up. I hope the pictures I uploaded here will drive the point home.

I am searching for a spanker in my area or Illinois to help Me with this issue.

Last edited by stillindprs52; 03-15-2008 at 12:14 PM. Reason: spelling error that I missed
Old 03-16-2008, 09:50 PM
deenara

Wink red buns

I love giving a well deserved spanking to a man. Maybe we can chat.
Old 03-17-2008, 01:21 AM

love to spank men

Thanks for the reply, it is good to know that there are some of you out there.
I tried looking up your profile but had trouble doing so. Did you see mine? Were you surprised about any of it?

I know that spankings are very good for me, I just can't take one like a man. In other words, I require to be bound in some manner, for example over a spanking bench or restrained in some way at least.

In addition, I need real spankings not just a few smacks and not just to the point that my butt turns pink. if I can sit comfortably after you spank me, it isn't a real spanking. I need to have a lasting impression of a session. Please write me soon.
Jim
Old 03-17-2008, 03:28 PM

And no, you're not in the minority stillind. I'm a switch and I know every once in a while I'd love a good spanking. It just feels like you're in the minority..

Hope you find what you need!