MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 08-27-2010, 07:58 AM

Spanking School

I think with all the anti-social behaviour of young females these days, they should set up special schools for corrective behaviour.
They could cater for 18 to 30 age group and can be taken there by Fathers, Husbands/Boyfriends, even Brothers in some cases.
All punishment carried out will be with knickers down or off, in private of in front of School, in some cases can be watched by Parent, Husband/Boyfriend if nessasary.
They would have to sign a declaration to accept any punishment deemed nessasary and also that no allegation of any kind of sexual assault will be made (as is often the case).
Uniform will be of Classic British schoolgirl design.
All girls will undergo a full and internal medical insepction on first day and will have regular check-ups each month, by school doctor, though Headmaster and Form teacher can also be present at any insepction.
Pubic hair must be removed on entry, and Girls will be spot checked often, and any girl with more than a weeks stubble will be puniched.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:48 PM

Female Principal who Paddles

i never got paddle in school i always been interested in what it's like. I like to find a female principal or female teacher who paddles so they can paddle me. I'm for real about this i really want a school paddling from a female principal or teacher. so if you know one who do this let me know,

rick
Old 09-04-2010, 05:06 PM

Yes I think also there should be a reform school for naughty boys, with a female Headmistress and a team of stern female teachers. With lot of bare bottomed spankings and paddling to keep the boys/men in line.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:52 AM

Yes! that would be great, I would be first to apply as a female teacher, just think of all them bare male bottoms to spank.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:50 PM
haught
This message has been deleted by haught.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:13 PM

Spanking School

My favorite school paddling happened in 1967 in 6th grade my principal Miss Crano was always trying to get me to enjoy winter which i wanted no part of she told me how much fun it was when she was a little girl sled riding ice skating building forts snow angels and throwing snowballs at the neighborhood boys and then that light went off in my head i'm going to wait after school for her to come out of the building and hit her with a snowball and maybe have a snowball fight with her after all she told me she had fun as a little girl throwing snowballs at boys so i waited patiently for her to walk out the building and finally she came outside and my aim was perfect hitting her in the chest area the look on her face was priceless i really thought she was going to start throwing snowballs back at me but instead i followed her to her office and heard her lecture me about if any other student would have seen what i did she would lose all her authority as principal then i bent over holding my ankles for 2 of her whacks i couldn't help it but smile at her afterwards neither of us ever forgot it and we both often laughed at it I still smile thinking about it!

Last edited by haught; 01-29-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:15 AM
sweetmama

Wink

I absolutely LOVE this story! You must've been a very cute little kid, Haught! LOL.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haught View Post
My favorite school paddling happened in 1967 in 6th grade my principal Miss Crano was always trying to get me to enjoy winter which i wanted no part of she told me how much fun it was when she was a little girl sled riding ice skating building forts snow angels and throwing snowballs at the neighborhood boys and then that light went off in my head i'm going to wait after school for her to come out of the building and hit her with a snowball and maybe have a snowball fight with her after all she told me she had fun as a little girl throwing snowballs at boys so i waited patiently for her to walk out the building and finally she came outside and my aim was perfect hitting her in the chest area the look on her face was priceless i really thought she was going to start throwing snowballs back at me but instead i followed her to her office and heard her lecture me about if any other student would have seen what i did she would lose all her authority as principal then i bent over holding my ankles for 2 of her whacks i couldn't help it but smile at her afterwards neither of us ever forgot it and we both often laughed at it I still smile thinking about it!
How long was it before you smiled about it?